Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Samwise Gamgee mentoring my fast and vast autos

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,171 Times

Yes fella spot on, pretty much aim at 5.8 to 6.0 all grow and you won't go far wrong, how much feed will you be mixing up at a time, are you hand watering them?

Also check the EC of your tap water, so we can see if your in a hard or soft water area, as this will effect what ec we feed at when we start feeding

Quote Originally Posted by spazicstann View Post
    also doing a test run with water I've found my dutch pro makes my water ph fall do i just ph up to 5.8

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

Amy P (21-06-16), rockhopper (12-05-16)

Thanks

tap water ec is .2 and I'm not sure on food I was going with great white and take root and veg probs no more than .4

4. The Following User Says Thank You to spazicstann For This Useful Post:

Amy P (21-06-16)

Thanks

That Great White Shark is some good stuff fella, I have some myself, but I generally only use it when I pot up. I would personally stick to the take root and plain ph'd water for the first couple of weeks, once we start feeding them, maybe add the GWS every third feed

With supplements like GWS its not always beneficial to the plants, to add it every feed, plus it aint cheap either so the longer you make it last the better

tap water ec is .2 and I'm not sure on food I was going with great white and take root and veg probs no more than .4

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

Amy P (21-06-16)

Thanks

I was thinking once a week that stuff as I'm hand watering them to get to grips with how it all works.

Thanks

BTW how many plants are you looking at growing in that space?

Thanks

just 3 from grows in similar space seems best bet anymore I'll end up with bud rot or worse

Thanks

Okie dokie, personally I would have gone for 2 bigger plants in that space, sometimes more plants doesn't mean more bud, especially in a smaller area, I am sure 3 will be fine thou

I have to mention a couple of things thou fella, that will just save any problems down the line, as a mentor I am happy if you need to PM me if you have any probs, but I do work and have a family so sometimes I can't answer instantly, but I will answer as soon as I can.

The other things is that as a mentored grow, and as your mentor, I would appreciate it that any questions go on this diary, or in a PM to me, and you don't start posting all over the forum asking advice on these plants. The reason for this is you will get 20 different answers, and end up doing more harm than good, plus its best to keep all information here, so that way we can read back and all info is in one place

Being a mentor is a bit like being a co-pilot in a rally race fella, I can only give you advice, but at the end of the day they are your plants

I am sure there will be no problems but thought I would mention those couple of things

just 3 from grows in similar space seems best bet anymore I'll end up with bud rot or worse

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

Amy P (21-06-16), M_C (12-05-16), spazicstann (12-05-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Samwise Gamgee View Post
    Okie dokie, personally I would have gone for 2 bigger plants in that space, sometimes more plants doesn't mean more bud, especially in a smaller area, I am sure 3 will be fine thou

I have to mention a couple of things thou fella, that will just save any problems down the line, as a mentor I am happy if you need to PM me if you have any probs, but I do work and have a family so sometimes I can't answer instantly, but I will answer as soon as I can.

The other things is that as a mentored grow, and as your mentor, I would appreciate it that any questions go on this diary, or in a PM to me, and you don't start posting all over the forum asking advice on these plants. The reason for this is you will get 20 different answers, and end up doing more harm than good, plus its best to keep all information here, so that way we can read back and all info is in one place

Being a mentor is a bit like being a co-pilot in a rally race fella, I can only give you advice, but at the end of the day they are your plants

I am sure there will be no problems but thought I would mention those couple of things
    I work and have family so I know the drill fella didn't expect you to answer me drop of a hat.
    I will either ask you the question via here or I'll pm you I'll try not spam the pages plus your right one question could lead to a million different answers which could kill my baby's.
    I'll just stay with your advice.
    Cheers same I'll update the dairy when I get home

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spazicstann For This Useful Post:

Amy P (21-06-16), rockhopper (12-05-16), Samwise Gamgee (12-05-16)

Thanks

The other thing I should of said as well, is if you can try an update the dairy at least once a week

You can do it daily if you want, or whatever floats yer boat, but once a week it will be good for me to see some pictures so I can judge the timings and look at when we need to add certain elements to the feed and stuff, it will also help me to see any issues before they become problems

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

Amy P (21-06-16), spazicstann (12-05-16)

Thanks

I'll start of couple of times a week and drop it to one when there big so people who decide to grow this auto will get an idea on what feed to give or how to fix a problem if we get one (I hope we don't get any lol).

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spazicstann For This Useful Post:

Amy P (21-06-16), rockhopper (12-05-16), Samwise Gamgee (12-05-16)

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast