Thread: PM help!!!

Thanks

Default PM help!!!

So I got some new clones to try out and they appear to have some powdery mildew that coming out on the leaves. I have done some reade arch and they say once you see it its already been in plant for two weeks. And I have NEVER had a problem in my garden with PM. So I got some greencure from the hydroshop and did a foliar feeding yesterday, and just checked them and it looks like it pretty much solved the problem. My question is that the label says to apply for 2 to 3 weeks until treated. So am I supposed to do it daily or one a week for three weeks.??? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. HAPPY GROWING FOLKS

Thanks

So I got some new clones to try out and they appear to have some powdery mildew that coming out on the leaves. I have done some research and they say once you see it its already been in plant for two weeks. And I have NEVER had a problem in my garden with PM. So I got some greencure from the hydroshop and did a foliar application yesterday, and just checked them when the lights came on this morning and it looks like it's working great. My question is that the label says to apply for 2 to 3 weeks until treated. So am I supposed to do it daily or one a week for three weeks.??? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. HAPPY GROWING FOLKS

420[/QUOTE]

Thanks

See how they look in a couple of days and go from there.

The last time i had it i gave it two sprays over two weeks and it killed it.

Make sure you spray under the leafs too

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RossPa View Post
    See how they look in a couple of days and go from there.

The last time i had it i gave it two sprays over two weeks and it killed it.

Make sure you spray under the leafs too
    Awesome thank you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kemp1610 View Post
    Awesome thank you.

All gone the greencure worked great!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,625 Times

Never used green cure . When I got p.m. I increased my ventilation raised my temps a bit and gave them one spray sm90 and water and that was it all done.
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

kemp1610 (24-05-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,415 Times

PM on your seedlings - it can only go up from here fella, well played getting rid of it I'll sub up if this is your diary, what medium are you using and in what (tent) and what lighting are you going to be using, if this isn't your diary could you link me up to it, the greencure sure did a great job and some pics would be cool well played kemp1610..........................
    REGARDS MJCTHC1

P.P.P.P.P.P. - Perfect Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance

"Keep it green and full of light"

http:/Completed 2nd diary 32 oz from 9 plants

Check out my first attempt at a diary

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-diary-attempt