Thread: Cloudy week ahead

Thanks

Default Cloudy week ahead

Will outdoor week old seedlings get enough light if the weather is overcast? do they need direct bright sunlight? Is it worth picking up a 125w CFL tho see them thru a poor weeks weather?

Thanks

weedian

Thanks

i dunno man but i live in the british isles and the whole summer is cloudy not just one week... and my plants seem to be doing just fine.....

i think maybe more sun would see them happier lil campers and give bigger buds but my plants dont seem to mind overcast skies too much..... they re still growing and ripening .....

there is light even in overcast skies....maybe not as much as brilliant blue sunshine .. jesus my plants would prob be 15-18 ft monsters if i had some of you guys more sunnier climates but as it is had i not topped and hst` ed them they d have been 8 ft tall anyway....