Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Getting on the main room

Dr-Chronic Guest

Default Getting on the main room

Easy guys ordered shit loads of stuff, spent loads of money... Bought 10x plasterboard, 10 sound block plasterboard 30 stud timbers, 1 sheet of mdf and 10x boards of celotex fuck me costly but roll on hydro runs a coming people's stealth is the aim lol cheers guys

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (19-05-16), ERBURT (19-05-16), Valve man (19-05-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,888 Times

Looking forward to seeing the build. Subbed up buddy

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Valve man For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,586 Times

Sounds good mate. In for the updates.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TOKER_REX For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Good luck dc

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

Dr-Chronic Guest

Thanks guys I'll post pics when I move along lol getting my celotex etc over weekend have the audacity to charge £5 for saturday delivery because friday they didn't have slots but all in build has cost around £500 exactly 150 timber and plaster board and then 350 for celotex and soundboard and mdf for the Rvk boxes place gonna looks like a builders yard pmsl been a long time coming though once it's there it's there for use I guess no worrying about tent zips breaking and I like the fact I have more stealth then a tent in Noise comparison can also add a extra lock also to the door for extra added security fuckers gotta get through 2 compo doors and a locked groom door aswell as a locked room build door, don't want the chavs of the neighbourhood deciding to have a nosey lmao or catch a whiff one time if filter maybe slightly passed it
    Last edited by Dr-Chronic; 19-05-16 at 08:25 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

Valve man (21-05-16)

Dr-Chronic Guest

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160521_180829.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	326411

Here's how it's going so far

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

Valve man (21-05-16)

Thanks

What's the size of the room dude?

Go big on the fan and filter if you, I have 12" rvk and mountain air filter. With 6x600w (3600w hps) its managing the heat really well in a relatively small room.

I have some proper stinky strains of the go in full bloom and you can't smell a whiff of anything in the house.

I also have foam padding in the door shut and a really tight fitting bolt lock so when the door is shut you can hear smell or see anything whatsoever.

I exhaust back into the house (bathroom) so no obvious heat signature leaving the property.

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TOKER_REX View Post
    What's the size of the room dude?

Go big on the fan and filter if you, I have 12" rvk and mountain air filter. With 6x600w (3600w hps) its managing the heat really well in a relatively small room.

I have some proper stinky strains of the go in full bloom and you can't smell a whiff of anything in the house.

I also have foam padding in the door shut and a really tight fitting bolt lock so when the door is shut you can hear smell or see anything whatsoever.

I exhaust back into the house (bathroom) so no obvious heat signature leaving the property.

1.8 width 2.4 length mate I'm exhausting out the chimney fella I'm only using 4x 600s tho also using 12" rhino pro and a tornado box fan 2500cfm and a tornado 1500 8" intake and 2x 6"Rvk for the cool shades

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

Valve man (21-05-16)

Thanks

Not as big as I thought then.

Good luck with the build, lots of pics please. Can't beat a bit of d.i.y.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TOKER_REX For This Useful Post:

Valve man (21-05-16)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast