Thread: Medical Strains - BS or What?

Thanks

Default Medical Strains - BS or What?

Came across this flowchart in a magazine and wondered if it is good information or not. Some of the verbiage suggests it's just a joke of some sort. But it was accompanied by a serious article about cannabis genome research. So I figured, why not solicit the THC Talk community for opinions:

Weed Flow Chart

Thanks

Not being hoity-toity pretentious or anything here, folks.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,625 Times

Looks kind of like BS to me.
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

Thanks

I'd say it's a piss take.

BUT as a medical only user. Someone who NEVER tried it recreationally and have only had low THC high CBD strains. I notice that there are some seed banks labeling strains as medical when THC/CBD content is just normal.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,779 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Wenge View Post
    I notice that there are some seed banks labeling strains as medical when THC/CBD content is just normal.
    I've seen a lot of that too! 1:1 is the ratio they should be looking at to put it in a medical section...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

ManiacalCrab (22-05-16)

Thanks

I just got my medical card after a year or so experimenting with what's available on the recreational market. The only thing I can say for sure is the "high's" are different. The strains I've tried don't seem to affect pain any differently.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,779 Times

Check out the CBD Crew's seeds

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,625 Times

Personally I think most strains are medical it just depends on the condition. But that flow chart at the other end of that link that was BS.

Thanks

Gawd I'm an idiot! I'm reading this stupid thing thinking, "why don't I recognize any of these strains..."

Chew Guest

I agree with Jingo,

All strains have their medical uses but it depends on your condition and if that strain works for you. We are all different. If you are suffering with chronic pain, try at least a 1:1 ratio or even 2:1 (CBD-THC) and if that still doesn't work, then you most likely need a larger dose of cannabinoids which you can easily achieve by using oil.