Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: 9 x 13 grow room advice

Thanks

I was considering northern lights too. Between that and white widow?

Thanks

I have narrowed it to 3 options.
    1- 2 1000 watt lights running vertically with 13 foot wall
    2- 3 1000 watt lights running horizontally with 9 foot wall placed every 4 feet
    3- 4 1000 watt lights boxed in a 9 x 13 running vertically, meaning long part of light is running with long wall-13 feet

Height of ceiling is 8 feet.

What is the best setup for 8-10 plants

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,730 Times

Seeing as how at the beginning of this thread you said you wanted to grow 5 foot tall plants I would go with four 1000 watt lights. Because 5 foot tall plants tend to bush out fairly wide and about 2 per light is about all people are doing Washington with that sized plant.
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    Seeing as how at the beginning of this thread you said you wanted to grow 5 foot tall plants I would go with four 1000 watt lights. Because 5 foot tall plants tend to bush out fairly wide and about 2 per light is about all people are doing Washington with that sized plant.
    5 feet derived from the actual height I thought they would grow with the ceiling being 8 feet plus enough room for lights hanging. Just trying to grow less plants. Lower maintenance not having to deal with Scrog. Trying to keep it somewhat simple, but accomplish what I need to do.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xl2m8os View Post
    I am thinking that I need 6 1000 lights. Considering I am only growing for me, I have been thinking my room is too big. I have a 9 x 13 room with 8 feet ceilings so I can grow at least 5 foot plants. My original thoughts were to have a plant every 3x3 area. Again, I am a beginner so my calculations of my needs may not be right. I don't want to scrofula. White widow is the strain I have. I have a hydroponic setup and getting ready to purchase the rest of the lights and some air flow devices. Do u guys feel 6 1000 watt lights are overkill?
    One 600 watt light covers a 4x4 area perfectly, so if you put 6 or 7 600 watt lights in your space that should work well providing he ventilation system you are using can exchange all the air in the grow room within 5 minutes.

Thanks

sorry to here about your daughter hope you find wat your looking for peace and love from ireland bro

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4