Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: old timers nutes

Thanks

I'm at the same stage using the same stuff. Tomorrow these will be fed 2ml bloom per litre (first bloom feed) if your plants like like they could be greener then add a little bit of grow in. I'm not going to with these ones. ;-)

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Thanks

Better pic

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Discontinue the grow component now and just use bloom @ 2ml per litre feed with every watering, supplement the molasses when the buds start to join up forming the coals, add 1 teaspoon of molasses per litre every other feed is fine...

Regards BL
    Last edited by Bud Lightyear; 24-05-16 at 01:43 PM.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

autobox (24-05-16), Big Dutch (24-05-16), ERBURT (24-05-16), JB (27-06-16), joem113 (24-05-16), stickymicky (24-05-16)

Thanks

Cheers bud much appreciated

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Dutch For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (24-05-16)

Thanks

Sorry to hijack thread but i also have a question about OT nutes. I'm collecting OT grow and bloom today along with some cal mag. I've only used tap water so far. I'm 4 weeks into veg and thinking of flipping as soon as my plants have recovered from the topping job I did on Sunday. Shall I wait until im in flower to start adding nutes or shall I start with a dose of grow at my next watering?

FBz
    I do not, nor do I intend to buy, sell, cultivate, manufacture, or use any illegal substances. Any postings I make on this forum are purely for entertainment purposes. Any pictures that I may post have been created by artificial means from images gathered from the internet and other sources. Any statements made, other than this paragraph, should be considered for entertainment purposes only.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

Yo FB depends on what ur plants currently look like wether to start the grow. Some soils etc got enough nutes to last into the flowering stage where as verve is good for about 3 weeks. If they looking pale just give a shot of grow at say 1ml per ltr see how they get on for a bit. You can use the grow at 3 n 4 ml per litre in the first 2 weeks of flipping to 12\12

Above all else guys remember bud lightyear is the oracle so what he says I'd pay close attention too n ul do well to follow his advice

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ye Old Pioneer For This Useful Post:

Amy P (26-05-16), ERBURT (24-05-16), FatBagz (24-05-16), JB (27-06-16), stickymicky (24-05-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

I always try to get a feed or 2 of grow in before using bloom nutes
    To get some decent nitrogen in them but that's with light fed soil
    don't worry if the plants are perfectly healthy or your using a
    Heavy fed soil.if your leaves are nice an green an not pale then your
    Fine

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

Amy P (26-05-16), Big Dutch (24-05-16), FatBagz (24-05-16), JB (27-06-16), Ye Old Pioneer (24-05-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ye Old Pioneer View Post
    Yo FB depends on what ur plants currently look like wether to start the grow. Some soils etc got enough nutes to last into the flowering stage where as verve is good for about 3 weeks. If they looking pale just give a shot of grow at say 1ml per ltr see how they get on for a bit. You can use the grow at 3 n 4 ml per litre in the first 2 weeks of flipping to 12\12

Above all else guys remember bud lightyear is the oracle so what he says I'd pay close attention too n ul do well to follow his advice
    Cheers buddy. I posted some pics the other day and Sam seemed to think it was probably a slight N deficiency I was encountering. New growth is nice and green but I have a few lower leaves turning pale green. My batmix is something like 3-15-9 so the girls may need a boost of N.

FBz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2