Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chemo experiences in conjunction with thc and cbd

Thanks

Default Chemo experiences in conjunction with thc and cbd

Has anyone had any experiences taking cbd and thc while on chemo. This is a very confusing topic. My understanding is chemo just kills, kills, kills the body to a weakened state and the cannabinoid does the opposite in improving the immune system and bodies system to fight any disease through strengthening the body. Thc and cbd does kill the cancer cells through aptosis, but through a stronger body. My. Understanding is thc and cbd oils work better when not taking chemo than in conjunction with chemo. Can anyone shed some light on this?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xl2m8os For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

Chewey or Dexter are better placed to answer about the cannabis side but chemo targets fast growing cells which, unfortunately, also include hair & stomach lining
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Xl2m8os View Post
    Has anyone had any experiences taking cbd and thc while on chemo. This is a very confusing topic. My understanding is chemo just kills, kills, kills the body to a weakened state and the cannabinoid does the opposite in improving the immune system and bodies system to fight any disease through strengthening the body. Thc and cbd does kill the cancer cells through aptosis, but through a stronger body. My. Understanding is thc and cbd oils work better when not taking chemo than in conjunction with chemo. Can anyone shed some light on this?
    Yes, not me personally but when my friend was going through his chemo, cannabis in all forms worked wonders. Smoking, edibles and oil. Chemo does destroy everything, including healthy cells, but to my knowledge, leaves cancer stem cells behind. In some cases, chemo leads to secondary cancers. 6 months of chemo destroyed him and done absolutely nothing to rid of any cancer. I'm not suggesting for anyone to refuse chemo, but speak to the doctors in regards to all risks and then make an informed decision.
    Last edited by Chew; 24-05-16 at 07:16 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (24-05-16), M_C (24-05-16)

Thanks

One of the drugs she is taking to beat the current chemo has a 10-15 percent chance of causing leukemia cancer later in life. Much emojis rough on the body. If the Feds would reschedule, I would love to see them study thc and cbd for cancer.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Xl2m8os For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

My missus whos got a degree in biomedical has always said that chemo is not very good because it kills both good and bad cells and then its a fight between whats left. this is not to say its not effective because im sure its worked for sum but as far as i know its not a very nice treatment you may want to look into something called immunotherapy. She used to always rant about it while studying best of luck fella

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

M_C (24-05-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

either way though cannabis will certainly take the edge off of things

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

Chew Guest

Chemo does work for some. It also doesn't work for many more. And more often than not, wrecks the quality of life for the patient. Cannabis oil will leave all healthy cells as they should be whilst driving cancer cell death.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

JohnMotayo (01-07-16), M_C (24-05-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
    Chemo does work for some. It also doesn't work for many more. And more often than not, wrecks the quality of life for the patient. Cannabis oil will leave all healthy cells as they should be whilst driving cancer cell death.
    Thanks for the very clear answer on this. Of course, once again it's Cannabis to the rescue! Makes me wonder if they run chemo on purpose just so they can bill like crazy their patients full-well knowing how potentially deadly it is.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnMotayo For This Useful Post:

Chew Guest

I lost my best friend in May. His wife had a meeting with his chemo team a few days ago. They admitted the chemo done nothing at all aside from make the last 6 months of his life awful.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Trex (10-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
    I lost my best friend in May. His wife had a meeting with his chemo team a few days ago. They admitted the chemo done nothing at all aside from make the last 6 months of his life awful.
    Chemo and radiation therapy has killed three people close to me . Destroys the immune system so bad any diseases infection or parasite enters the body and thats it .

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast