Thread: Cannabis oil supercritical c02 vs alcohol/traditional

Thanks

Default Cannabis oil supercritical c02 vs alcohol/traditional

Cannabis oil supercritical c02 vs alcohol/traditional

Is their a benefit to one versus the other. Do u gain anything putting out the expense for a small supercritical c02 machine vs the traditional way it is being made?

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Xl2m8os View Post
    Cannabis oil supercritical c02 vs alcohol/traditional

Is their a benefit to one versus the other. Do u gain anything putting out the expense for a small supercritical c02 machine vs the traditional way it is being made?
    I have no experience with this method so can't say, sorry.

Thanks

If they would legalize it medically here, I would invest in a small u it for testing and compare it to the other way. Hopefully next summer our state will revisit the proposals again with a yes vote to medical. I think they are waiting to see if the fed. Gov. Reschedules mj before they make a decision. Followers, not leaders in the next generation of scientific breakthroughs.