Thread: Need help to identify what's wrong with my plant

Thanks

Default Need help to identify what's wrong with my plant

Hy Guys,

I posted some pictures of my plants in the diseases section, most of the leaves (from old to new growth) had brown rusty spots on the leaves, one of the possible causes suggested was overwatering. I'm growing autoflowering plants outside on the terrace in Spain. Used Biobizz Light soil and am feeding them Biobizz Grow at 1ml per litre water. I always alternate with plain PH adjusted water (water here is high PH). Watering once every 3/4 days. I took a pic of my tallest plant in week 6 early in the morning, the sun had not yet reached it. As you can see there is some drooping, the claw on some leaves and rust spots are still there. Otherwise the plant is growing vigorously. Does anyone have any idea what is causing this, overwatering, underwatering, too many too few nutes?

This is my first grow so I'd really appreciate any help. Want it to come out right!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic 1.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	98.3 KB 
ID:	326774

Thanks

Personally i found when in soil that the recommended 1ml er litre is not quite enough. I usualy give around 2ml er litre of water. Also when growing in soil we never have to ph water. The spil acts as buffer and corrects ph. Not sure what your waywr runs at in spain but uk is around 7 t 7.5 out the tap.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Could it be low humidity? Or high difference in day/night temps?

Thanks

Hi, we're having a drop of 7/8°C between day and night. Don't think it's the humidity which is usually 50s/60s.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,415 Times

Looks like it's lacking in calcium and magnesium which is an easy fix - it does look over watered - are you letting it have a proper wet / dry period with 20% run - off, I would get some calmag and try that for a week or so, then see if it has helped, i would also let it dry out a bit as the drooping is deffo over watering, hope this helps fella, and I'm jealous as fuck - lucky shit getting the sun in Spain to grow some chongers - is it legal in Spain yet? Good luck and I hope to hear soon that all your troubles have gone, hope this helps mate...........................
    REGARDS MJCTHC1

P.P.P.P.P.P. - Perfect Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance

"Keep it green and full of light"

http:/Completed 2nd diary 32 oz from 9 plants

Check out my first attempt at a diary

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-diary-attempt

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MJCTHC1 For This Useful Post:

Ironman (28-05-16)

Thanks

Hi there, we've been having quite cloudy and wet weather, yes in Spain, although I do put them under shelter when the rain comes down! Will let them dry out and add some Calmag. I'm so afraid of overwatering that I rarely water enough to get the runoff. I may need to make some extra holes in the pot to improve drainage. As long as the plants cannot be seen by the public (i.e. on a balcony), it's perfectly legal. We also have some great cannabis clubs in Barcelona. Hope it all works out, have Jack Herer, NYC Diesel & Blackjack, can't wait to smoke my own grow. Cheers mate, thanks for your help.