Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Few questions before I commit

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ..ToPtOKeR.. View Post
    I think the mars 900w is about 450w true draw? Id say it woud be plenty.... what you need to bare in mind is the light spread from led... they dont have the spread like hps, this is why im thinking of runnin 2x300w cob units on either end of my scrog
    Ay mate I would opt for 2 smaller units but price is a little bit off an issue them cob units looks very good but defo out my price range this grow that's why I need someone who truly knows led to advise on which would be best to buy

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by FlavourChaser View Post
    Ay mate I would opt for 2 smaller units but price is a little bit off an issue them cob units looks very good but defo out my price range this grow that's why I need someone who truly knows led to advise on which would be best to buy
    Have a word with sam mate ... he uses a mars 900

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,573 Times

Default Few questions before I commit

Sorry for the late reply dude. The 900 in my small tent is spot on but without the 5" fan it did get too warm. I vegged under a reflector 48 and swapped to the 900 just before flip. Got the 900 on eBay for 100 quid under rrp so justified buying the extra reflector 48. Can't fault either light at all yet and the plants doing awesome under it.

Im half stealth and did buy upgrades silent fans. Not fitted them yet as I've not found the right adapter leads. Plus the standards ones aren't exactly too loud.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3