Thread: Nutrients issue!

Thanks

Default Nutrients issue!

When do I feed my plants nutrients I have done 1 day of 18/6 my seeds have just been planted I am using bio biz all mix soil with 600w hps. I am going to use biobizz nutrients bio grow and bio bloom how much water do I mix with bio grow to start with in veg stage and do I up the amount every week until the end also do I feed bio bizz and bio grow together when I get into flowering stage

Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,631 Times

Haven't used that soil or nutrients before but with a 600 watt light you're going to want to go pretty good size plants which means you're going to repot two or three times along the way.

So I would recommend you don't feed you just wait until you see your leaves starting to go pail from lack of nutrients and then you repot.

That will get up to about halfway through veg and you can repot again a couple weeks before going into flower and start feeding only when you get in flower or you can start feeding once you're halfway through this. It all really depends upon how big of pots you want to finish in.

If you get a diary started people can kind of joint in and give you advice. Sometimes a lot of people will watch your diary they just won't comment so it feels like you're not doing anything worthwhile. But it gives you a good record and it'll help other Growers really pinpoint issues if you have any.
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Amy P (02-06-16), onion ring (30-05-16)

Thanks

Bio bizz all mix is quite heavily fertilised so you won't need ferts for a good while. I would use canna pro soil if you can and oldtimers nutes.
    Canna pro soil is ace and you can water every day once you have a decent root ball. So they grow quicker. I've used both and it's so much better than all mix