Thread: BIG EASY FREEDOM SEEDS/ autoflowers

Thanks

Default BIG EASY FREEDOM SEEDS/ autoflowers

Wad up guys, im new to all this forum stuff. Basically I've spent years doing bits and bobs here and there but because of my situation couldn't commit to doing things properly. A mate told me about BIG EASY from feedom seeds said it was piss easy and couldnt be fucked up. Im very knowledgeable when it comes to growing but didn't know alot about autoflowering cannabis. So went on Google to search this strain, and found nothing at all no pictures or advice so decided to come on here and post my pictures and see if anyone has any contribution or experience growing this strain or any general advice for growing autos.

I've been growing this strain 66 days now and have 2 weeks left apparently. The buds were small and bitty up until 2 weeks ago then it just went mental.

What I'm confused about is. I had 8 seeds all suppose to be big easy but looking at them close up they all look like completely different strains. I've feed them the same on a good squedual of little and often. But one plant looks like cheese, anouther looks like Kush and the rest fuck knows there all big, but look difderent. Is this something I've done or not done? or is that how autos grow?

Also from research ive gathered your not meant to lollipoop or supercrop but I've done both and I think the results are better than a normal 3-4 monther.

Finally I was told about splitting the bottom of the main stem to produce more thc in the last few weeks, I've taken the advice and done it, but would like to know from experience growers weather this is good or not for autos. I've seen a difference with this strain but wondered if I did autos again if this is good practice??? Thanks for taking the time to read this

Sent from my SM-G531H using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,780 Times

I'll close this thread as the same info is in your other thread too
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (30-05-16)