Thread: How long can a mother plant grow?

Thanks

Default How long can a mother plant grow?

How long can you grow a mother plant? Also, what size room would you need for a mother and how much light? I am going to either portion part of a 9x13 room or another room for a mother plant!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,620 Times

I've rarely kept one longer than a year although I've heard of Growers keep them for years. It's much simpler to take a clone from a mother to make a new one every once in awhile.

Anyway you don't need any real light or any real space I keep my mother plants under a T5 light and I just keep them trimmed down real small.
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Valve man (31-05-16), Xl2m8os (31-05-16)

Dr-Chronic Guest

Any size space will do fella don't forget it's only a plant as long as it's got a few branches to take and some par to absorb your golden the lower the light the longer the plant will take to grow but make sure you get the correct colour I always get them the wrong way round red for flower blue for veg or a dual spec works a treat mate even in t5 models

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

Xl2m8os (01-06-16)