Thread: Organic/chemical

Thanks

Default Organic/chemical

What are the pros and cons of both of these
    Im currently growing in BnQ verve with perlite
    Using oldtimers nutes im assuming this is classed as organic?
    But in the organics section im seeing alot about using tea and fish ect.

Can you grow 'chemical' in the same set up? Ie the verve and perlite but just add the chemicals to the soil

And help/guides are much appreciated

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

If u got the oldtimers gear itl say organic on the bottle. I have only used oldtimers so cant commenton other nutes really tho I been looking at the canna flores stuff to maybe do a side by side run at sum point.
    I use the plant magic bio silicon too and sometimes a bit of magne/cal with a ten day flush if the calmag stuff is used.
    I have both flushed and not flushed and it all tastes the same to me lol tho for piece of mind I still give a week flush.
    U can use watever nutes u like id think with the verve mate as a say I might do a side by side of oldtimers, canna and poundland nutes see wat happens.
    Just remember if u add nutes u need to flush before you chop