Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 3 x widows and 2 x tripoli x lavenders

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,513 Times

Red face And today they are in coco hempies pmsl

FFS i cannot do with any issues in hydro/dwc aka root probs as pic #5 shows start of root slime so chopped off affected roots and now in about 20+ litre hempies so should be big soon as ill start training them today.
    Imnice
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sha2.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	327665   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sha1.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	327666   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sha4.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	327667   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sha3.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	327668   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slime1.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	327669  

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Good evening imnice . I'm sorry I've not seen this before if you ever fancy Dwc again come find me I'll try and help if I can just wondering what you was feeding them was there anything organic in there anything that could have bred in there

sent from mission control

3. The Following User Says Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

imnice (14-06-16)

Thanks

Hi British, i have everything for dwc so yes id give it a shot again just waiting on plants 4 x Super Lemon Hazes revegging then ill give it another shot.

I was feeding ionic softwater grow feed, using ionic silicon and last couple of days house and garden root excelerator cf18ish and ph 5.8ish temps in tent were hottest 78f and lowest 62f constant airflow temps in 20 litre dwc pots was cool to cold not even luke warm as i was only using 1 x 250w metal halide lamp in parabolic reflector.

No idea why i started to get the snot rot only viable reason was i sat the net pots in 10mm of the dwc solution as they were not very abundant with roots so thought this would start them faster.
    Oh i was using hailea 4 outlet 960lph pump and 1 x 100mm ceramic airstone per pot and tbh didnt put out a lot of bubbles imho.
    Imnice

5. The Following User Says Thank You to imnice For This Useful Post:

British green (15-06-16)

Thanks

hi imnice how was your water temps,. when i do dwc i keep my water temps at 19c my lights on at 25c and my lights off at 20c . the next time you try the dwc you can yous bottles of ice to keep the water temps down, if u where struggling with water temps. good luck

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Skeg For This Useful Post:

imnice (15-06-16)

Thanks

Good morning imnice when you are ready come find me and I'll help as much as possible . Sterile clean conditions in the buckets is the starting point

9. The Following User Says Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

imnice (15-06-16)

Thanks

Hi Skeg No my water temps were cold not even luke warm but i had invested in 16 ice packs in case the water got warm.
    Hi British The Buckets were washed with boiling water and washing up liquid then rinsed with boiling water and allowed to air dry prior to use so i ruled out durty buckets, anyway when im ready i'll hit you up for some guidance, thanks again.
    Imnice

11. The Following User Says Thank You to imnice For This Useful Post:

British green (15-06-16)

Thanks

I've tried loads of different nutes and I've always ended up with canna nutes and find these work best and don't cost a great deal . 30 notes would probably get everything you need

Thanks

Lol tbh i considered canna and n the worst ever i always use vitalink coco nutes although i always use coco pro+ coco maybe ill try vitalink hydro as canna always were always all over the place with recommended dose amounts along with drifts in pf and cf where as vitalink stays stable forever.
    Ill look into it British.
    imnice

14. The Following User Says Thank You to imnice For This Useful Post:

British green (15-06-16)

Thanks

I find canna very stable and so much I hardly measure anything these days as the readings pretty much stay the same but I'd totally agree with you with there amounts . I hardly feed at half there recommend amount's . I can't comment on any of there other nutes for different mediums as I've only grown in hydro for some years now but I do know a few coco lads who use canna nutes with great results

16. The Following User Says Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

imnice (16-06-16)

Thanks

I discovered something British, so i was in my room when it dawned on me the lack of roots coming from the bottom of the net pots was well due to me being a dickhead i had them iws root control discs in each net pot, now i know this is not the cause of slime but i just learned something new today, think before you grow.
    Imnice

18. The Following User Says Thank You to imnice For This Useful Post:

British green (16-06-16)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2