Thread: Bio bizz all mix vs guanakalong soil

Thanks

Default Bio bizz all mix vs guanakalong soil

I am looking into organics been told guanakalong soil is better then bio bizz just wondering what opinions anyone has on the 2. I have only ever used synthetics chemical based so I am a complete novice In the organic industry
    Been told guanakalong is a very good line to follow
    I was gonna add Myckos and azos inbetween transplanting for better rooting
    With guanakalong soil and a light mix for seeds and cuts due to the guanakalong soil being very nutrient rich
    I was also gonna run bio bizz all mix and there liquid nutrients for boosters as a test to my synthetics line.
    I would prefer to build my own super soil or purchase from a company that has the most of the ingredients I need so I can just add to it. Ex
    Kelp meal
    Work castings
    Blood meal
    Alfalfa meal
    Basically sub cools super soil mix

Would really appreciate advice on stepping into creating a healthier product
    Thanks peeps

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaun-420 For This Useful Post:

redisiel (08-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun-420 View Post
    I am looking into organics been told guanakalong soil is better then bio bizz just wondering what opinions anyone has on the 2. I have only ever used synthetics chemical based so I am a complete novice In the organic industry
    Been told guanakalong is a very good line to follow
    I was gonna add Myckos and azos inbetween transplanting for better rooting
    With guanakalong soil and a light mix for seeds and cuts due to the guanakalong soil being very nutrient rich
    I was also gonna run bio bizz all mix and there liquid nutrients for boosters as a test to my synthetics line.
    I would prefer to build my own super soil or purchase from a company that has the most of the ingredients I need so I can just add to it. Ex
    Kelp meal
    Work castings
    Blood meal
    Alfalfa meal
    Basically sub cools super soil mix

Would really appreciate advice on stepping into creating a healthier product
    Thanks peeps
    Good luck matey, I'll be looking to see how you get on with it all, keep us updated
    Peace
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,672 Times

I wouldnt use the biobizz nutrient range myself its a lot of faff really
    If you're uk based PM Old timers organic is great and only £10 per bottle grow and bloom
    Never used the guanokalong soil but it will be good for a final pot i use house and gardens range and id assume its pretty much the same
    Mykos and great white are great and with the addition of rhizotonic should have some healthy roots

Sent from your mrs gaff using crapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Donmitch0121 For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (09-06-16)