Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Help think drys going fucked

Dr-Chronic Guest

Never mind drifted passed its way to hot upstairs so I've slammed then in a drawer til morning then I'll try jar job again

Dr-Chronic Guest

Leaving that shit in the drawer 20.00 but 69% humidity so I'll keep a close eye for humidity I've left it open a jar aswell for air exchange

MrChedHead Guest

If its 70 or under i jar and burp until 65 then leave it... if it gets higher than 70 i put on carboard for few hours then re jar an burp

Dr-Chronic Guest

It was at 67 mate so wasn't risking it I'll do it tomorrow when I've got more time and leave in the drawer over night

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (06-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

That's it jus leave it out on newspaper or
    Summat.jar it up an if it rises too high get
    It back on paper an repeat till your happy.
    Hay smell should go once all is good for
    A few days.dont panic all is an will be fine.

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,740 Times

I once dried a crop in like 2 days as I forgot to turn my oil rad off, was crispy when I got back 35°c for 2 whole days, jarred it & was still banging after a week in there. Stunk crazy good too.

"Bees don't waste time explaining to flies why honey is better than shit."

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (06-06-16), joem113 (07-06-16), Valve man (14-06-16)

Dr-Chronic Guest

Thanks everyone going to check the nuggets in a little bit see what the situation is just seems like Sod's law, supposed to love the weather I just worry about my shit pmsl my minds at ease tho lads after your spot on responses thanks a million

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

Dr-Chronic Guest

Hydro metered the ganja think the cheese will be ready for the jar tomorrow popped it in run its at 76 percent the blue cheese is at 82%

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

Dr-Chronic Guest

When it's at 65 do I burp still or leave? Or is the hole point keep burping til you reach that golden number?

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dr-Chronic View Post
    When it's at 65 do I burp still or leave? Or is the hole point keep burping til you reach that golden number?
    When stable at 65% for 24hrs I open once per day for a quick sniff for dodgy smells and shake the buds around to loosen them up. Aside from that, mine stay closed

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

ciderboy (08-06-16), ERBURT (08-06-16), joem113 (07-06-16)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast