Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: looking to build a system for 0.8x0.8x1.6 tent

Dr-Chronic Guest

Default looking to build a system for 0.8x0.8x1.6 tent

Hi there guys, im looking to build a system for a small tent 0.8x0.8x1.6, i like soil just abit of a mission to flush out etc, and as im growing hydro i may aswell itll also cut time down, i was thinking them blue buckets with a net pot in? 2 of them with 2 airstones possibly? cheap as possible really anyone able to help cheers and what sort of air pup would i require?

thanks everybody

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

Buster (12-06-16), M_C (12-06-16), Valve man (13-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

I'll sub to this as I have some distant ideas about playing with hydro in my groom too
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Buster (12-06-16), Valve man (13-06-16)

Dr-Chronic Guest

all aboard mate, gonna have a good old google and see what a can bring up on the idea front, its only for the mother tent not looking for anything special got small air stones from last run, bought 6x 6" hailea disks for the big tanks so ive got the smaller ones left over and abit of line i can throw in i may have a word with jesse hes the tits with that sort of stuff, im yet to taste some quality tasting nugs from my loins lmao sods law out the other side of dry and look at the weather miserable and dingy again

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

Buster (12-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,093 Times

Ooh I love a system build😆

For i am mighty💪🌲

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrG For This Useful Post:

Buster (12-06-16), M_C (12-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,096 Times

Love to see what you come up with mate. I got a couple of ideas next run in my 75cm x 75cm x 160cm tent

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Buster For This Useful Post:

Dr-Chronic Guest

I'm loving the sound of cheap at the moment seen a banging one done with a storage tub on here earlier but I'm liking the look of bubblers so many choices want to sack the wilmas at some point and get something abit more accessible for example easier pot rotation for main system I like the look of R-DWC top wenga tho build it myself I reckon just need to make sure all be leak free lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

a couple of buckets will an air stone in each ..is the easy way..
    I like the tub idea as well ,40l black tub ..need to brush up on your plumbing skills now..
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,586 Times

In 0.8x0.8 I would go for a single but larger pot.

Like a 50-70l one.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Dr-Chronic View Post
    I'm loving the sound of cheap at the moment seen a banging one done with a storage tub on here earlier
    I have a great idea on using a storage tub... if I can find one that is the correct size & isn't clear plastic

15. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I have a great idea on using a storage tub... if I can find one that is the correct size & isn't clear plastic

Would love to hear them idea mc I'm at a stuck position at the moment, soil - hydro which one....? I like soil easy as shit but I hate the fact I have to flush at the end etc bathroom and garden stinking so I was thinking do you reckon I could do a automated soil based system on same principle as hydro ? Like reservoir plant pots pump and then come the finish I could throw fresh water through daily and recirc for a few hours wash out then resume when dry?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast