Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: looking to build a system for 0.8x0.8x1.6 tent

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TOKER_REX View Post
    In 0.8x0.8 I would go for a single but larger pot.

Like a 50-70l one.

Got 3 strains I wanna bang out mate will run out before I know it I smoke like a train proper pot head me lmao

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Coco for summer and hydro for winter. You can get trays that are 80 x 40. Get yourself a tub outlet and fit it at the end, connect pipe and flow valve. I use this for hand feeding my coco so I get run off. I've also had a clay dripper system using the same tray.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Dr-Chronic View Post
    Hi there guys, im looking to build a system for a small tent 0.8x0.8x1.6, i like soil just abit of a mission to flush out etc, and as im growing hydro i may aswell itll also cut time down, i was thinking them blue buckets with a net pot in? 2 of them with 2 airstones possibly? cheap as possible really anyone able to help cheers and what sort of air pup would i require?

thanks everybody
    Hailea 9810 and 9820 are pretty good I own both

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mrnice22 View Post
    Hailea 9810 and 9820 are pretty good I own both

I own 2 aco 9820s mate I use them for my wilmas think it'll be a tad bit over kill for 1 or 2 plants mate

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I have a great idea on using a storage tub... if I can find one that is the correct size & isn't clear plastic

Spray paint the day lights out of the outside or glue some of that black and white sheeting or duct it so it's a nice snug fit all round outside light proof jobs a Gooden I'd say white side showing though as black attracts the heat last thing you want with res temps and what not food for thought mate

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Would love to hear them idea mc I'm at a stuck position at the moment, soil - hydro which one....? I like soil easy as shit but I hate the fact I have to flush at the end etc bathroom and garden stinking so I was thinking do you reckon I could do a automated soil based system on same principle as hydro ? Like reservoir plant pots pump and then come the finish I could throw fresh water through daily and recirc for a few hours wash out then resume when dry?
    It's a recirculating flood/drain based idea with coco The idea is simple... but should (?) work well...

Spray paint the day lights out of the outside or glue some of that black and white sheeting or duct it so it's a nice snug fit all round outside light proof jobs a Gooden I'd say white side showing though as black attracts the heat last thing you want with res temps and what not food for thought mate
    It would have to be painted as sheeting just won't work well with my idea... and painting is a shoddy 2nd best compared to finding a black storage tote
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

9. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    It's a recirculating flood/drain based idea with coco The idea is simple... but should (?) work well...

It would have to be painted as sheeting just won't work well with my idea... and painting is a shoddy 2nd best compared to finding a black storage tote

Fair shout fella just a couple of ideas in case all else fails mukka

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

M_C (16-06-16)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2