Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Big fan for small tent

Thanks

Yeah it all helps mate..... Yeah im from the uk bud.. Its funny our country never seems hot enough until it comes to growing then suddenly i wish it was colder haha....

I think from what your saying im really underestimating the temp these tents want to run at...... I had visions of using a 600w parabolic and just using 1 good extraction fan with a passive intake and hoped that would control temps but it seems im going to have to rethink......

Its not cost at all its just keeping noise to a minimum.... Im thinking my best bet now is bite the bullet and try and find a good grow shop local to the midlands where i can see a few fans for myself and buy the most silent 5" intake and 6" extraction fan they have....

Once again your help has been invaluable... I think i would of spent a load of money on a load of useless equipment without you guys so cheers again

Thanks

Hello greenguy. I run 1 extraction and passive intake with a 600w HPS just fine I'm UK also.
    I do not, nor do I intend to buy, sell, cultivate, manufacture, or use any illegal substances. Any postings I make on this forum are purely for entertainment purposes. Any pictures that I may post have been created by artificial means from images gathered from the internet and other sources. Any statements made, other than this paragraph, should be considered for entertainment purposes only.

Thanks

Just had a look through some of your old posts and the fan problems with the 6" rhino fatbagz... Thank god i didnt go for a 10" haha.....

Thats just what ive needed someone in the exact same position.. Youve gone for the same spec equipment im looking at going for... Did you settle on a fan in the end that wasnt too powerful in the end?.. How loud is your tent now youve got it setup how you want?..

Thanks

To be honest mate I put the fan failing down to me hooking it up to my controller. I messed around with the settings on the fan whilst it was all running and it messed something up inside. I managed to blag the shop I bought it off on eBay and I asked them to send me a less powerful replacement and I've had absolutely no problems with it. I now have the 6" 400'm3h version works a treat in my size tent.

I done a lot of research on rhino and I found more people happy than not so that's why I went for it. That's just what I found though.

Edit: the fan isn't very loud at all for the amount of air it is moving. I could if I wanted manipulate the ducting to make it quiter.
    Last edited by FatBagz; 14-06-16 at 12:52 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2