Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Starting on my 3rd outdoor grow.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snapperweed28 View Post
    My 1st outdoor grow.
    Hello, I am growing my first outdoor plant, I think it's looking healthy, it's just starting to bud I am mixing 25ml of canna terra Flores and 15ml of canna boost with 5L of water and watering everyday. Is this the correct thing to do? Please help, any advice is welcome. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry man I could not tell you as I am also a newb . Plus all I use is water , no chemicals, no nutrients just plain water and good old sunshine !

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Watering to much bro ..every day? Are you in the UK? Also wrong time of year if you in uk bro won't get enough light, least you cud do in uk is window sill in this weather ...u probably get about 5 gram that's it Wait till next year bro if you uk , I suspect u cant afford a grow tent ect?

Thanks

It's in flower? How many week and are you letting the soil dry near enough completely? If its budding and leafs look fine ect just continue what your doing

Thanks

Here is my weekly update. Sorry for some bad pics the sun is very bright today. 2 weeks top and I'll be chopping a few of the heavy budded ones.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mikeb6109 For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (15-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,620 Times

Boy if you bring all those in okay you're going to be set for year. I love some of those kolas you got going there must be two feet long. Tough month this last month for plant of the month competition but I tell you what I really think you're going to have a winner in this group next month or maybe the month after.
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

mikeb6109 (06-09-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    Boy if you bring all those in okay you're going to be set for year. I love some of those kolas you got going there must be two feet long. Tough month this last month for plant of the month competition but I tell you what I really think you're going to have a winner in this group next month or maybe the month after.
    Thanks jingo,
    Doing my best with only sun and water trying to be as natural as I can with this grow. Here is a shot of a few buds I just took a few minutes ago!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikeb6109 For This Useful Post:

Cryptachronic (08-09-16), joker_the_smoker (15-09-16)

Thanks

Yeah those are some great looking Kola's. We also have a bud of the month competition it doesn't matter if the blood is on the planter off the plant you don't win anything but a little bling. But what the heck it's way to get more people looking at you diary.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Cryptachronic (08-09-16), mikeb6109 (06-09-16)

Thanks

Yeah those are some great looking Kola's. We also have a bud of the month competition it doesn't matter if the blood is on the planter off the plant you don't win anything but a little bling. But what the heck it's way to get more people looking at you diary.
    Don't forget everyone use all these nutrients and feeding schedules......all I do is add water when there thirsty! My buds are nice but they do not hold anything next to the other guys.....

Thanks

Give them some time though fatten up a little bit. Don't pull off too many good fan leaves though cuz they're going to want them for energy later on.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Cryptachronic (08-09-16)

Thanks

Give them some time though fatten up a little bit. Don't pull off too many good fan leaves though cuz they're going to want them for energy later on.
    Too late know cause they are all off on one plant..........
    Planning on cutting it down this weekend anyways as she was looking bad with leaves all drying up and curling.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mikeb6109 For This Useful Post:

Jingo (08-09-16)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast