Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What do you think of these plants? am I ready to switch?

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JamesLogan View Post
    Hahaha the only problem with that is, I have net blinds for during the day which wont be visible, but during the night maybe if my light is on people might see it from outside, plus what if the light on window isn't enough and starts going yellow?.
    Not sure what I'm going to do, I don't have space for additional space nor the kit. I came across this article, in another forums,
    Basically cannabis plants when they start flowering, technically the flower is still leaves right? just different shape/size, so I was wondering if I did what this guy say on the thread?
    Its all good mate no one senses any arguing or disrespect. Just thought you may want to brush up on your botany after your comment on leaves are flowers mate. Saying leaves are flower is kinda like saying a cock and a fanny are the same thing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Its all good mate no one senses any arguing or disrespect. Just thought you may want to brush up on your botany after your comment on leaves are flowers mate. Saying leaves are flower is kinda like saying a cock and a fanny are the same thing.
    True that but, I maybe mistaken but the flower itself does contain leaves though? they're really small and like light green/olive colour.

Hobbit Guest

Flowers contain sepals and petals mate not leaves. The thing is you need leaves for photosynthesis, if you remove them your plant wont function. Blokes do strip leaves on lower branches at certain times for certain results but defoliation should be kept to a minimum. If you remove 95% of your leaves your plant will stop dead in its tracks and waste time and energy to gro new ones so it can carry on again. Get about the site mate and read till your head spins. You will find it all here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Type M (16-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,385 Times

6 plants in that space is asking for bud rot dude ?

Sent from the cider groom

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ciderboy For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3