Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How to make cannabutter for a head high without any body low

Thanks

Default How to make cannabutter for a head high without any body low

last week i vaped my grown sativa (jack herer with very few amber trichomes, probably very dry) at 170C and i could see a little smoke coming out. it was not cool. my head wasn't high, it was confused and slow. very hard to think and i lost my rationality. my body parts were numb for days. it was like a car hit you. so woozy.

I want a clear head high, i don't have pain to get sedative drugs. next time i want ingest marijuana. i don't have oven but i have access to fire and a SolarDOM. i red that the way we cook cannabutter (decarb process) will define it gives a head high, a body low or both. i want avoid the body low effect. i only want a clear energetic head high to be able to think well and focus. but i want a potent high to think very differently. what should i do? how to heat the butter and for how long? when i add mj to butter and how?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Plato For This Useful Post:

Chew Guest

Try lowering your vaping temp and vape small amounts. Higher temps will give more of a body stone as the THC changes to CBN. Give it a chance to hit before vaping more. Sounds to me like you would get on better with a 1:1 strain. There will be zero body stone then
    Last edited by Chew; 15-06-16 at 07:52 PM.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (15-06-16), M_C (15-06-16), Plato (16-06-16), potanist01 (15-06-16), Type M (16-06-16), Valve man (15-06-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
    Try lowering your vaping temp and vape small amounts. Higher temps will give more of a body stone as the THC changes to CBN. Give it a chance to hit before vaping more. Sounds to me like you would get on better with a 1:1 strain. There will be zero body stone then
    I won't vape again because my lungs still hurts. i can feel pain in my lung although my body is still numb after that vape last week. why you suggest i vape again? what's wrong with edibles? and how do i find list of 1:1 strains ?

Chew Guest

If you read my post, it's quite clear why I suggested to vape again. And I wouldn't know your lungs hurt?
    Can't see how your body is still numb from a vape last week?
    Nothing wrong with edibles but they hit hard and imo, give more of a body stone over smoking.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Plato (18-06-16)

Hobbit Guest

If you read my post, it's quite clear why I suggested to vape again. And I wouldn't know your lungs hurt?
    Nothing wrong with edibles but they hit hard and imo, give more of a body stone over smoking.
    Deffo edibles give you a great body stone. Thats why i love them.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Deffo edibles give you a great body stone. Thats why i love them.
    Absolutely I don't smoke much at all. I don't like the taste it leaves. I love my oil thou

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Hobbit Guest

I want some of the strain that can keep me numb for a week, sounds nuts.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Sacache (19-06-16)

Thanks

i don't know why i'm still numb, my head is about 5% unclear too. i can't go to a doctor because they don't have any cure.

Why edible should give me a body low if i decarb it correctly? somewhere i red that if you heat the stuff for more than 1.5 hour over 105C THC will turn into CBN and that gives you the body low. so i want cook the marijuana for just 1 hour at 105C then grind it and drop it on melted butter and keep melted butter in hot water (80C) for 1 hour to let THC bind to fat. i expect to get a clear head high next time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    I want some of the strain that can keep me numb for a week, sounds nuts.
    if you like numbness just try sit on your hands for a few minutes and enjoy it. why smoking and so much health concerns ?

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Plato View Post
    if you like numbness just try sit on your hands for a few minutes and enjoy it. why smoking and so much health concerns ?
    LOl good advice mate. I like the numbness in my head hard to sit on that lol.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast