Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Canna Terra Pro Plus?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,203 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
    Give coco a go Amy. You will not regret it. Easy as
    I'm still undecided Chew. I'll do a bit more reading up on the coco first, but it those little fungus gnats that are putting me off it..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amy P For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (19-06-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by B.A.BARACUS View Post
    I'm using Canna terrace Pro atm. It has an Ec of 1.0.. The pro plus has ec of 1.2/3 can't quite remember which one.. I'm getting Good results tbh & will use again... It's a bit easier to use than coco because you don't have to ph & Feed everyday.. Both Coco and terra are Great to worth with & both produce quite Well.... Just my penny's worth..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    It's the PH thing that I don't understand too, as you know B.A I tried to do a PH test with the pen I had & got it all wrong..lol

I see the results folk get using coco when I'm having a nosey in their diaries & it's fantastic, the terra pro sounds much better than the pm soil supreme that I'm using just now.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amy P For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (17-06-16), ERBURT (19-06-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    The Canna terra could be an ideal combination with your soft water and the correct nutes, you won't know till you trial it...You can get fungus gnats just as easily in any off the shelf composts Amy its just the luck of the draw...

Regards BL
    It does seem like a better option Bud, it seems to have a lot more good stuff in it than the soil supreme, the only thing I don't like the sound of is the BioBizz nutrients that's recommended to go with it.

I know it's just luck with the bugs but I had a spider in my living room one time, it was during the night & I had to phone my mum to come & get it, I'm such a coward with things like that

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Amy P For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (19-06-16)

Hobbit Guest

LOL had a spider one time . I have spiders as big as your hand living in my house. they do a tip top job keeping the mozzies and what not in check. Gotta say though , i put a shirt on the other week and one had decided to hide in it, I was doing the whole retardo thing trying to get him shifted. Fungus gnats are tiny.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Amy P (17-06-16), ERBURT (19-06-16), kbag (17-06-16), M_C (18-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

The terra nutes are one part feed the two lids are one for measuring and the other is just a normal top if you prefer to measure yourself

Up the irons

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

Amy P (17-06-16), ERBURT (19-06-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    LOL had a spider one time . I have spiders as big as your hand living in my house. they do a tip top job keeping the mozzies and what not in check. Gotta say though , i put a shirt on the other week and one had decided to hide in it, I was doing the whole retardo thing trying to get him shifted. Fungus gnats are tiny.
    I would be packing up my shit & moving out of that house

I'm glad we don't get spiders that big here, they really scare the hell out of me.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amy P For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (19-06-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The budda View Post
    The terra nutes are one part feed the two lids are one for measuring and the other is just a normal top if you prefer to measure yourself
    Oh, so it is, I just had another look at it, cheers budda.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amy P For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (19-06-16), The budda (18-06-16)

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Amy P View Post
    I would be packing up my shit & moving out of that house

I'm glad we don't get spiders that big here, they really scare the hell out of me.
    Where would you go. Spiders everywhere here more outside than in. Mrs H calls them her spider pets. Im not keen when they get in me clothes but they ok on the ceiling and windows etc. We got a window we dont open cause i feel guilty wrecking its web. Its the snakes im not so keen on. Google Huntsman spiders, they love it indoors and are quite cute really lol.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Amy P (18-06-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Where would you go. Spiders everywhere here more outside than in. Mrs H calls them her spider pets. Im not keen when they get in me clothes but they ok on the ceiling and windows etc. We got a window we dont open cause i feel guilty wrecking its web. Its the snakes im not so keen on. Google Huntsman spiders, they love it indoors and are quite cute really lol.
    Good question. I have absolutely no idea where I would go, but I don't like the sound of living in your house. Spider pets? she's brave

Jeez! Hobbit I just Google'd those monstrous things now I'm creeped out. I'll have nightmares after seeing that lol

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Amy P For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (19-06-16)

Hobbit Guest

Haha was a baby one , about the size of my palm, but that little bugger was running all over me trying to escape and me twisting and turning trying not to lose sight of him. Mrs H giggling her gutz out. They wont kill you but i wouldnt want to get bitten by one. Make you crook for a bit id rekon.
    Last edited by Hobbit; 18-06-16 at 04:49 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Amy P (18-06-16), ERBURT (19-06-16)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast