Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Thread: Amy's little corner of the talk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,203 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Lol its a Wallaby not a kangaroo. Australians love dogs as well but imo most dog and cat owners are extremely irresponsible letting their pets roam the bush murdering other inhabitants. For example the little ghekko you have imprisoned there (lol), I have several species running freely around my house and garden , wouldnt be too many with a dog or cat about. The snake in the pic is a Carpet python extremely harmless to humans they dont get big enough to consider us as food. They are extremely clever though. The one pictured hangs from a rafter in my friends house , poised near the food scraps bin waiting for rats to come.
    Thanks for correcting me, I was going to write kangaroo/wallaby. I also thought the snake was a Boa, it looks like it

You live in a different part of the world from me lol, I'm not saying that folk in the UK have never let their cat/dog harm another animal, because that would be telling lies, but I'm not one of those irresponsible cat/dog owners that you mention, my cat lives indoors & my two dogs are closely supervised at all times when out of the house, they are well trained & very obedient, my border collie is crazy but that's part of her breed, I think all border collies are a bit nutty.

Imprisoned..lol..Okay, I agree with you a little there, but here, we keep these reptiles as pets, they would never survive in our climate, it's way too cold for them here. But no, it wasn't trying to escape, when we held it, it would happily sit there until it felt like moving, it was friendly & we took good care of it.

doesn't your friend mind, having that snake hanging out at his place? I would lol.

Your country is heavily populated by wildlife eh? I would love that, minus the spiders/insects & big snakes

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amy P For This Useful Post:

British green (01-07-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Whatever happened to Amy p and this thread

sent from mission control

4. The Following User Says Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (14-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,776 Times

Amy hasn't visited us since the start of August
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

British green (15-10-16)

Bulls Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Amy P View Post
    This will tug at your heart guys.

Every day I wake up and believe some day that world will become a better place
    but seeing things like this every day my hopes slowly die
    It's extremely cruel to walk past a little child alone on the street, not only in the cold.
    It is so sad how cruel people became..got their shopping for hundreds of dollars in their bags from all the sparkly shops around and nobody..nobody can spare a penny to help a little child?? And it shows how people that only have 1 pair of clothes on their backs are ready to give them to someone in need but not the people with rooms full of clothes! Sad, sad world we live in!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (23-10-16), British green (23-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bulls View Post
    Every day I wake up and believe some day that world will become a better place
    but seeing things like this every day my hopes slowly die
    It's extremely cruel to walk past a little child alone on the street, not only in the cold.
    It is so sad how cruel people became..got their shopping for hundreds of dollars in their bags from all the sparkly shops around and nobody..nobody can spare a penny to help a little child?? And it shows how people that only have 1 pair of clothes on their backs are ready to give them to someone in need but not the people with rooms full of clothes! Sad, sad world we live in!
    I try my very best to do a unselfish act of kindness every day . Even if it's taking my neighbors bin in . Every little helps

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (23-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    I try my very best to do a unselfish act of kindness every day . Even if it's taking my neighbors bin in . Every little helps

There are many many acts of kindness and consideration around this round spaceship we all inhabit, its just the news doesnt feature all the good stuff, no wonder people get depressed. Yer Bang On B.G every little does help and you never know how it may change some ones life "Its a wonderful life" now theres a film

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dutchcourage For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (23-10-16), British green (23-10-16)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11