Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy's little corner of the talk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,203 Times

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post

Oh yea now we're talking, that's 3D art, is it amy? That is so brilliantly done, talk about, attention to detail,all them are pukka. Nice cushty for sharing .
    Yeah, Jack, it is, but they don't belong to me, I kind of borrowed them from Google & other places I wish I was as talented as that lol, Photo manipulation is more my thing, that gets done, using Photoshop, I have my own stuff on the net, but can't show any of it here, someone might do a reverse image search & find my real name, but I would love to share it here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amy P For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (23-06-16), crackerjack (26-06-16), Hedonistic Hippy (23-10-16)

Thanks

good thread idea amy i like art
    cant draw a square house but i do appreachate a good picture
    seen a post on facebook were a set of glasses were left on the floor of an art gallery and would you believe that some dicks accually stood in amazment thinking it was some contempery art ffs

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onion ring For This Useful Post:

Amy P (21-06-16), B.A.BARACUS (23-06-16), Hedonistic Hippy (23-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,203 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Not sure Amy, some time next month by the looks of things

I originally though that I would be harvesting, possibly, next week but my plant seems to have other ideas...! On the plus side, it means she'll be even bigger than expected

The last few weeks are a drag, M_C I don't like it either but, on the plus side, you'll be in for a good harvest, she looks chunky already

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amy P For This Useful Post:

Hedonistic Hippy (23-10-16), M_C (21-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

Not sure Amy, some time next month by the looks of things

I originally though that I would be harvesting, possibly, next week but my plant seems to have other ideas...! On the plus side, it means she'll be even bigger than expected

Oooo

Is that a sneaky peak of your POTM contender??
    Looking mighty fine I must say

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

Amy P (24-06-16), Hedonistic Hippy (23-10-16), M_C (23-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bethmeg View Post
    Oooo

Is that a sneaky peak of your POTM contender??
    Looking mighty fine I must say
    I need to work on my photo skills... especially if I wish to beat Loki! But, yeah, that's pretty much up to date... starting to look like July's POTM may be a better call for me... but! Loki has another of those monsters & Jesse is in the frame too - Damn it!

...I was typing out more then realised that you now have access to my diary - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru..._C-goes-rogue-)
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (23-06-16), Bethmeg (23-06-16), British green (24-06-16), Hedonistic Hippy (23-10-16)

The Aspie Toker Guest

...I was typing out more then realised that you now have access to my diary - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru..._C-goes-rogue-)
    How come only some can see it? Is there security reasons why?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Amy P (24-06-16), British green (24-06-16), Hedonistic Hippy (23-10-16), M_C (23-06-16), TheDogsNutts (23-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,692 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    i cannot see it either m8, get don't have permission to access this page....

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheDogsNutts For This Useful Post:

Amy P (24-06-16), British green (24-06-16), Hedonistic Hippy (23-10-16), M_C (23-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

I need to work on my photo skills... especially if I wish to beat Loki! But, yeah, that's pretty much up to date... starting to look like July's POTM may be a better call for me... but! Loki has another of those monsters & Jesse is in the frame too - Damn it!

Thats me up late now bloody hell lol Although I cant find the forum without clicking on your link,where is it my dear.

Its a tough couple of months coming up,got in at the right time I did lol
    That cola looks like a forearm,surely thats not an auto.
    Edit...Just read the first post.Very nice

Im the special one
    Last edited by Bethmeg; 23-06-16 at 01:56 AM.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

Amy P (24-06-16), B.A.BARACUS (23-06-16), British green (24-06-16), Hedonistic Hippy (23-10-16), M_C (23-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

Quote Originally Posted by TheDogsNutts View Post
    i cannot see it either m8, get don't have permission to access this page....
    There are sub forums for advanced users... Aspie can see the Secret User Discussion forum whilst TheDogsNutts can't... browns (Respected users) can see the 'Almost Secret Garden', Mods can see the Secret Garden & Admin can see a shitty Admin Test Corner

With the extra ranking you move up a forum level that those behind can't see

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Amy P (24-06-16), B.A.BARACUS (23-06-16), Bethmeg (23-06-16), British green (24-06-16), Hedonistic Hippy (23-10-16), TheDogsNutts (23-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,692 Times

There are sub forums for advanced users... Aspie can see the Secret User Discussion forum whilst TheDogsNutts can't... browns (Respected users) can see the 'Almost Secret Garden', Mods can see the Secret Garden & Admin can see a shitty Admin Test Corner

With the extra ranking you move up a forum level that those behind can't see
    Thanks for clearer that up M_C..... i will just have to wait and see if i get chosen to be one or another.....lol......

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TheDogsNutts For This Useful Post:

Amy P (24-06-16), B.A.BARACUS (23-06-16), Bethmeg (23-06-16), British green (24-06-16), Hedonistic Hippy (23-10-16), M_C (23-06-16)

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast