If not something is very wrong.
    Even tho no smell mine stunk when broken
    Open.and it was dried too quick too.

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

chibbs (29-06-16)

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ERBURT View Post
    Does smell when you bust open a bud?
    If not something is very wrong.
    Even tho no smell mine stunk when broken
    Open.and it was dried too quick too.
    na one smells like hay the other smells like hay but a much lighter version matey, im unsure how i went wrong dude really but feck it onwards wth hanging the whole damn thing next time lol the cheese was left running a tad late which is the proper hay smell and the blue cheese the nuggets look top notch and a nice colour just no smell is there
    Last edited by Dr-Chronic; 30-06-16 at 07:36 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

chibbs (30-06-16), ERBURT (30-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,411 Times

That's shit man hopefully you have a fair idea of what went wrong so you can avoid it next time. All the best withheld the next grow

Sent from the jungle

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chibbs For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (30-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,411 Times

My iPhone is mugging me off ... Lol

Sent from the jungle

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chibbs For This Useful Post:

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by chibbs View Post
    That's shit man hopefully you have a fair idea of what went wrong so you can avoid it next time. All the best withheld the next grow

Sent from the jungle
    still cant suss it mate, highest temp was 23.5 before i moved it to a cooler location downstairsa at 20-21c and humidity was 70-75 max, 7 days was in plastics tuppaware tub to check humidity, now there sitting at 67 and 70 % humidity in jars so i just dont know, was reading jorge cervantezs medi grow bible last night in the harvest section and it says 45-60% is ideal above 80% mould will be imminent below 65 and my buds will dry to fast, there still moisture present now 100 percent what im not clear about is when peoples buds dry slow do they smell after a few days on the branchs/plants or is it only the cure that brings the smell out? theres definatly no mould with a temp of 18-24 is ideal, it never got above that temperature 23.5 tops, so when i spoke to my pal and he gets his stinking every time he said he hangs his and he has grew in multiple locations, so ive got in mind that thats what my problem is that in my location its some how drying to fast, some how the Chlorophyll has gotten locked in i think, im hoping burping the rest of the moisture out will do wonders for me as there still not quite in the zone yet? or does it still cure past 65%?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

Type M (30-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Dr-Chronic View Post
    7 days was in plastics tuppaware tub to check humidity,

THIS^^^

Plastic degrades THC & from my past experience also dries your buds out rapidly. I'd put money on it being that. Use paper bags for this phase, then go to your glass jars. Avoid plastic like the plague

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Type M For This Useful Post:

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Type M View Post
    THIS^^^

Plastic degrades THC & from my past experience also dries your buds out rapidly. I'd put money on it being that. Use paper bags for this phase, then go to your glass jars. Avoid plastic like the plague
    sorry mate a said that wrong what i meant was, 7 days in dry, then put in plastic tuppaware tub for 24 hours, to check humidity was in the 70% and below range, i didnt know it degraded thc, knew it impairs the taste slightly mate, my pal hangs his whole plant and then bangs it in a bubbler pot container and its pretty dank i was going to try this method next time as i seem to have no luck with jars, he says he puts it in the bubbler pot and drills a hole in the top and shakes it every couple of hours gently up and down to move around, he has constant results, and stinks, he says he dont give a shit about his temps / humidity and hes still getting results im baffled, but yeah i thought that but i dont understand how giving temps was in range like

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

Type M (30-06-16)

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dr-Chronic View Post
    below 65 and my buds will dry to fast
    ---- what i meant was below 45 and buds will dry to fast ----

Thanks

I found this on another site .. nitrogen-burnt buds tend to carry a "hay" or "fresh-cut grass" taste/smell even after being harvested and cured.
    No matter where you go , there you are .

Thanks

After my first grow I was really anxious about the drying and curing process as I didn't want to undo months of hard work and stress!

I chopped the plants and separated each stem, removed fan leaves, trimmed the sugar leaf and hung them up on pegs in my tent for a week.

After the first week they were dry to touch but the stalks didn't snap fully when bent. I put them into jars, and opened them for 10-15 minutes every few hours for the next week. If I thought they were feeling slightly damp the jars got left open for an hour or two.

After the initial 2 weeks the smell wasn't 100% there and some of the bigger buds weren't "bone" dry inside but I'd say another 2 weeks again in the jars (sealed) and they were perfect

1st Grow - 5x Incredible Bulk
    2nd Grow - 5x Incredible Bulk
    3rd Grow - 4x Incredible Bulk & 1x Delicious Candy
    4th Grow - Incredible Bulk, Delicious Candy & Pakistan Valley
    5th Grow - 1200w 8 Plants Multistrain

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast