Thread: Do mini clones root?

Thanks

Question Do mini clones root?

Hi,almost all my clones are like couple inches tall and like really small,i clipped now one or two that are like MEGA thin,clipped lower shoot,but my all clones are like little mini,some of them already long in there im not sure if they rooted or no but some looks ok,do you root little clones? Im kind a in early flower now so I need to do it faster if they wont root.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerry Weeds For This Useful Post:

Ye Old Pioneer (20-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

Yeah I take small cuttings to dunno why I just do?? 99% root get the odd one that don't, I usually take mine 2 week before I flip or if I forget within the first week of flipping to 12\12

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

you will get the best results from taking cuts from the top of the plant.
    well they root quicker as well.
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..