Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Water chiller setup iws rdwc

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Ruubberdingy View Post
    have u anything constructive to say?bethmeg.not being funny but u aren't helping pal
    Bit fucking rude innit?? Id be telling you to go fuckoff n when u cum back, fuckoff again.
    Beths only trying to help personaly id not be wasting ma time on u........

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ye Old Pioneer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Been hanging round these forums for few years now..reading up on all the posts and got lots of info..won't post again as I feel u been very negative..this why I don't post on forums ..yours first 3 comments seem very negative so got my back up. Maybe I read it wrong..if I have I apologise..sorry for any offence

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruubberdingy For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (24-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

Been hanging round these forums for few years now..reading up on all the posts and got lots of info..won't post again as I feel u been very negative..this why I don't post on forums ..yours first 3 comments seem very negative so got my back up. Maybe I read it wrong..if I have I apologise..sorry for any offence

It's not about posting on forums that's upto you, common courtesy costs nothing buddy just like ul of read what I typed n thought wtf!!! Wat a twat that guy is...... on that occasion ud be right lol u have been here long enough to know everyone is only trying to help u and your grow so you can get the best return on it sometimes u won't get wtf folk are on about seems to me at first Beth couldn't get what u was talking about system wise don't sweat it matey Beth's replied to you a few times n obviously knows the shit av u seen Beth's grows??? Nice person to have in ur corner as is mr pinkman good luck

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ye Old Pioneer For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (24-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

Im sorry.

I wasnt being negative,
    Thats the trouble with type and not talk it can be misconstrued.
    I suppose my first couple of posts could have been more helpful,but they did answer your initial questions lol.
    Anyways I hope my previous post gives you an idea on what to do.

No worries fella
    Carry on posting
    Its all good

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

Ye Old Pioneer (24-06-16)

Thanks

I'm sorry again..this kind all this EU vote been getting me highly strung...love the work Mr pinkman does ..not looked at you're will do now and again I'm sorry

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ruubberdingy For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (24-06-16), Ironman (24-06-16), Ye Old Pioneer (24-06-16)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3