Thread: Velvet Bud FEM Seedsman

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,147 Times

Default Velvet Bud FEM Seedsman

Velvet Bud FEM Seedsman

This is a close relation of our Purple Bud. We remastered our original Purple Skunk variety to give a plant with a much smoother smoke hence the name Velvet Bud. This strain produces a laid back but powerful effect, for many, with an anti-anxiety high. Plants grow with long sativa side-branching that makes it ideal to be grown in a sea of green set up. Whilst the yields are't excessive the quality in taste and smoothness (when cured properly) is easily reocognisable.

GENETICS: Skunk
    VARIETY: Mostly Sativa
    FLOWERING TYPE: Photoperiod
    SEX: Feminised
    GROWS: Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
    FLOWERING TIME: 9 Weeks
    HARVEST MONTH: End of October

Feel free to share your photos of this strain in this same thread.

http://www.seedsman.com/en/velvet-bud-seeds

Thanks

Velvet bud, day 58 since surfaced and 2 days in to 12/12, veged under 300w led, currently 21" she is in a 20l pot and now under a 400w hps to flower, will continue to update progress!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180603_220812.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	361330   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180603_220749.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	99.7 KB 
ID:	361331  

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

J Trich (04-06-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nw420apprentice View Post
    Velvet bud, day 58 since surfaced and 2 days in to 12/12, veged under 300w led, currently 21" she is in a 20l pot and now under a 400w hps to flower, will continue to update progress!
    Hey looking great, happy bloom & thanks for share!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by J Trich View Post
    Hey looking great, happy bloom & thanks for share!!
    Thanks j, I have a Cindy blue and white widow fast there too that are the same age but they aren't on the list of strains that this one is one? And Matt has asked me to do some diaries on here of a few from your newer strains that also aren't listed on here too but I will be getting started on them over the next week or 2 so are you happy for us to add the newer ones as we go along or do you pain on updating the list of strains any time soon mate?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nw420apprentice View Post
    Thanks j, I have a Cindy blue and white widow fast there too that are the same age but they aren't on the list of strains that this one is one? And Matt has asked me to do some diaries on here of a few from your newer strains that also aren't listed on here too but I will be getting started on them over the next week or 2 so are you happy for us to add the newer ones as we go along or do you pain on updating the list of strains any time soon mate?
    Yeah good, yes Matt told me something about that, welcome .. ok, I'll be opening all the official strain profile threads shortly, I'm just going to start growing all these genetics next week, that way I'll use to put pictures of the seeds, since at the moment there are no photos of these strains. You are free to make a specific thread for your crops, or several if you want to make separate genetics.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

Nw420apprentice (05-06-18)