Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Will Brexit effect cannabis prices on the street?

Thanks

Default Will Brexit effect cannabis prices on the street?

Was speaking to a couple friends today about this topic. Will leaving the EU affect the prices of weed on the streets? Since border control will get tighter and a lot of cannabis is imported from countries like Holland and Spain how will it affect the average joe? There's a lot of people out there who don't grow or have friends like we do but still smoke regularly and have to go to there scummy street dealers...will greedy dealers and growers alike be taking advantage of leaving the EU and spike prices up when a drought hits soon? Not everyone is a friendly farmer! What are you thoughts on this?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Imagine187 For This Useful Post:

Ginger-bud (24-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times

The street prices will get higher, the UK growers will up their prices due to the higher demand that the lack of supply will bring.

"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (24-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,780 Times

The UK is a net exporter of cannabis... if border controls became tighter then they would sell it in this country instead, so no change IMO
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bud4meds (24-06-16), Type M (25-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,003 Times

I for one am glad I won't have to pay the increased price of £21.37 for a score bag it all depends if dealers discuss trade deals quicker than the government

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ginger-bud For This Useful Post:

Bammbulance (25-06-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    The UK is a net exporter of cannabis... if border controls became tighter then they would sell it in this country instead, so no change IMO
    I agree.The majority of dealer weed these days is uk grown so i cant see it getting more expensive..not that its going any cheaper either.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubonik Chronic For This Useful Post:

Bud4meds (24-06-16), M_C (24-06-16), Type M (25-06-16)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    That's the way I see it too. More is grown here now than imported weed.

Also, who cares if the street prices go up. This is why we grow, so we don't have to deal with such people.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Bammbulance (25-06-16), Bud4meds (24-06-16), Buster (25-06-16), M_C (24-06-16), onion ring (25-06-16), Samwise Gamgee (24-06-16), Type M (25-06-16), walshy (24-06-16)

Thanks

to me it all comes down to the companies selling products with a couple of notes on top because the word "hydro" been used, that gets past on to the dealers then on to the buyers it's all greed imo. As prices are at £200 oz or worse the dreaded £10 per a gram. Just from setting up a percy we can see the costs. I still think it need's regulating and taxing thou.
    Willie don't let you smoke up in his house! But I'm your Uncle Elroy! and I don't care how high you get! As long as you let me hit it up, first!
    My 1st attempt with a trio of autos.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-1st-Auto-Grow

Thanks

Nah sure WWIII is about to start and Armageddon. The end of the world so no one will looking it anyway.

Thanks

I think there is still a big market out there of people who enjoy smoking foreign herbs and always try to get the best buds out there according to them I mean I have seen a lot of youngsters spending up to £50 a gram!! On weed from California which is another heated topic ahem! 🙈 the likes of Gelato and sunset sherbet even though I smoke homegrown that has never failed to put me on my ass...😁👍🏽 it doesn't really bother me as growing it is the best method by far but from the average joes view hmmm I didn't know we export that much! Sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

It's going to affect prices on everything, Nevermind cannabis. The pound dropped to it's lowest level in 30 years over night with an out vote.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast