Thread: Auto Tangie (Blimburn Seeds)

Thanks

Default Auto Tangie (Blimburn Seeds)

Hi,
    I'm new here but I wanted to speak my mind on a strain I have growing. The auto Tangie by Blimburn Seeds is nothing to write home about. The smell is not as advertised. It looks like it's about done so I don't expect any changes in the smell soon. There is no citrus aroma. I actually might end up trashing this weed. The smell is generic and boring. The smell doesn't entice me to want to smoke this plant. I can't describe the smell but it's not great.

This plant was grown outdoors in soil. She is around 75 days old. I only gave nutrients two times during it's life.

If you have had experience growing this plant, I would love to hear your thoughts. I'm really not an expert on growing but I think that this is a case of bad genetics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1618 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	328401  

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Could be alsorts,but could just be a normal pheno you got instead
    Of the orange smelling one.

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

Thanks

I went ahead and chopped the main cola. I'm just going to leave the rest of the plant for a couple weeks and see if the smell changes. This strain was huge let down. I thought I would have some citrus smelling dank to smoke on this summer.

GreenBalls Guest

I know I've bumped a very old thread but I think I should still leave this comment. I've just done this strain and every so often through the grow I would Google it, and this thread kept coming up over again.

Firstly the way OP's post was written is the same style that I'd write a review about a company that had wronged me in a big way. Short, snappy and ruthless statements, made to put people off completely.

Secondly OP's post history shows a bunch of short meaningless comments, a couple of minutes apart, to build post count I assume, followed by this review of blimburn tangie, and then a final post which seems to reference/backup the tangie grow. Then OP never comes back.

Looks to me like either the most frustrated bitter grower ever, or the workings of a rival (of which there's only one that I can see who does Auto Tangie...)

In my experience, yeah it isn't as stinky as advertised, it does have a mild citrus smell... but actually if I remember correctly, the breeders description says something along the lines of 'hopefully you'll find the stinky pheno'.

Also this strain was super easy to grow, it got real big and was the highest yielding plant in my tent, at 3oz. Also it gets me damn high.

I kinda felt bad for the breeder, imagine the damage one thread like this can do... so I feel like leaving this message here for future readers is the right thing to do.

Peace

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBalls For This Useful Post:

Ironman (27-04-18)