Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hello all newbie starting off would appreciate any tips and help.

Thanks

Default Hello all newbie starting off would appreciate any tips and help.

Hello, this is my 1st proper grow I've done alot of research and it's time to stop the reading and start growing. I have 8 big budda seedlings atm under a mars hydro 48 I know small but has been in cupboard for last year thought i may as well start them off with it but have 2 mars Hydro 96 reflector full spectrum vegg and flower switchs coming in next few weeks and ill add 1 or 2 all red ufo for flowering. Will 2 mars hydro 96 relectors be enough with 2 red ufos for 8 plants I have a 600 watt hps standing by incase not. I'm guna try diffrent things with diffrent plants like topping and femming scrogging compared to tree tieing down etc. Any good ones for a newbie will be much appreciated i need to find what suits me and thwn ill prob go that way, I have a 2mx2mx2m tent so I think I have the room to experiment . I had to add a oil heater to growroom as tempretures pretty low. Temp/humidity sensor coming tommorrow so will able to keep things alot more accurate then. I just grew them in wee pint pots and there just starting to take off (will add pics 2moro). There in standard potting soil no slow release miracle grow compost like I nearly planted them in, I spotted something on here which saved me. I have a mix off pelite and good potting compost what else can I add to make a a real good soil for them for when they need transplanted. I've heard of loads of things but dot want to add anything until I've heard it from someone with experiance. I can't believe how well teapots first grow wentry the size of his bud that's what's I'm looking lol.. any tips and advice is greatly appreciated..

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sammysmokes For This Useful Post:

Amy P (28-06-16), GEORGE (29-06-16), StreetPizza (04-07-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,692 Times

Welcome to the forum Sammysmokes, hope you enjoy yourself and have plenty of fun on hear…….

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheDogsNutts For This Useful Post:

Amy P (28-06-16), GEORGE (29-06-16), StreetPizza (04-07-16)

Thanks

I do hope so i've looked at alot of forums and out of them all this seems to be the best for actual advice and helpful tips and journals.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sammysmokes For This Useful Post:

Amy P (28-06-16), StreetPizza (04-07-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sammysmokes View Post
    I do hope so i've looked at alot of forums and out of them all this seems to be the best for actual advice and helpful tips and journals.

You will get everything you need on hear m8, very very knowledgeable people, i would even say there are a lot of experts on hear......

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheDogsNutts For This Useful Post:

Amy P (28-06-16), Big Dutch (28-06-16), GEORGE (29-06-16), Sammysmokes (28-06-16), StreetPizza (04-07-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,203 Times

Welcome to the forum Sammy

I second what Dog said about experts, we have lots of them here, everyone is very approachable too.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amy P For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-06-16), Sammysmokes (28-06-16), StreetPizza (04-07-16), TheDogsNutts (28-06-16)

Thanks

I look forward to taking advice and tips and being part of the forum I learn quick. Night all chat and pics 2moro... Sammy out.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sammysmokes For This Useful Post:

Amy P (28-06-16), GEORGE (29-06-16), StreetPizza (04-07-16), TheDogsNutts (28-06-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sammysmokes View Post
    I look forward to taking advice and tips and being part of the forum I learn quick. Night all chat and pics 2moro... Sammy out.

Night m8......

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheDogsNutts For This Useful Post:

Amy P (28-06-16), GEORGE (29-06-16)

Thanks

Here afew pics of the girls with one vegging mystery girl hopefully on the back left and 8 big budda seedlings in middle and afew pics of my layout.. They had all stretched up today when I got back thank goodness cause hadn't noticed any movement in few days see I had to repot them as I Had planted them originally in miracle grow soil and found out then it was really bad for them cause of slow release nutes so transplanted all into normal compost pots and have waited patiently. Any tips on watering how much over 1st few days and weeks. I know to check weight to see if they need watered and to let abit run off when u water them but not how much and no nothing about nutes really.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sammysmokes For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-06-16)

Thanks

It won't let me post pics till I've posted 10 posts so here's afew more questions if anyone wants to help..
    Any tips on watering how much over 1st few days and weeks. I know to check weight to see if they need watered and to let abit run off when u water them but not how much and no nothing about nutes really.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sammysmokes For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-06-16)

Thanks

What is best for making a cheap scrog net and frame?? Please be 10 posts...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sammysmokes For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-06-16)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast