Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Auto 10.5 weeks old where am i at ?

Thanks

Default Auto 10.5 weeks old where am i at ?

Have this little pain in the sack (lowryder)at nearly 11 weeks old growing outside and giving the torrential rain spends a lot of the time in my shed window anyway picture is a bit crap but how much longer can I leave this to try get bigger it's no where near reached its full potential.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0067.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	328442

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spencers For This Useful Post:

Mart_Aitch (29-06-16), TheDogsNutts (29-06-16)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Hi mate

Once an auto has been germinated, a "countdown clock" has started. It will finish as it would if it had good light - just with less crop.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Spencers (28-06-16)

Thanks

Cheers mate there just weird plants everything just goes from fuck all happening to full on flower completely different in every way to my indoor grow although they stink proper .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Spencers For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

That's because you've been able to control the environment inside. The more light an auto has, the better she'll grow.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Spencers (29-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Hi mate

Once an auto has been germinated, a "countdown clock" has started. It will finish as it would if it had good light - just with less crop.
    Indoors I would agree with you Aspie, but out doors there is a huge variation of light so time frames can change... especially with getting to flowering in the first place
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Spencers (28-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,692 Times

Looking very nice there Spencers, keep the good work up......

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDogsNutts For This Useful Post:

Spencers (29-06-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Indoors I would agree with you Aspie, but out doors there is a huge variation of light so time frames can change... especially with getting to flowering in the first place
    Auto? I'm probably missing something..

The outlook next 2 weeks is not great, a 100w flowering cfl x 2 or so might come in handy Spencers?...nice and cheap if you not well off...just a thought...cfl's are saving me at the mo but not growing auto
    Last edited by Mart_Aitch; 29-06-16 at 02:57 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mart_Aitch For This Useful Post:

Spencers (29-06-16)

Thanks

Thanks lads I'm using LEds inside at the moment have Jack herer cali Orange and black label kush growing at the moment first time growing inddors and out but want to keep the lowryders outside just to prove anyone can grow if that makes sense .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Spencers For This Useful Post:

Mart_Aitch (30-06-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spencers View Post
    Thanks lads I'm using LEds inside at the moment have Jack herer cali Orange and black label kush growing at the moment first time growing inddors and out but want to keep the lowryders outside just to prove anyone can grow if that makes sense .
    It makes sense mate but don't bite your nose to spite your face yeah? All plants grow outdoors. If you have room get em under the LEDs pronto...nature proved you can grow outdoors you don't need to : )

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mart_Aitch For This Useful Post:

M_C (01-07-16), Spencers (01-07-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mart_Aitch View Post
    It makes sense mate but don't bite your nose to spite your face yeah? All plants grow outdoors. If you have room get em under the LEDs pronto...nature proved you can grow outdoors you don't need to : )
    Cheers mate point taken on board just looking to complete the grow naturally and I'm very tight for space. a bigger tent is in the my future plans problem is atm is the smell the more I ad the more likely someone who visits will notice.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast