Thread: When the Fatten up Modus are Started? Autoflower Grow: Brooklyn Sunrise...

Thanks

Default When the Fatten up Modus are Started? Autoflower Grow: Brooklyn Sunrise...

Hello :-) i Grow 1 Auto Brooklyn Sunrise from Dutch Passion, she is in Day 50 and i think the Buds are litte small i hope the Buds are gets Bigger what you think? How much Time she need left and when i need to Stop Nutriens feeding? Attachment 328473Attachment 328472Attachment 328474Attachment 328475Attachment 328476

Lights are on 18 Hours, Lights 2 x 60 Watt CXB LED, Feeding Biobizz Grow, Bloom, Alga, Fishmix.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,740 Times

Looks nice that does. Needs at least 2 more weeks, maybe 3.

"Bees don't waste time explaining to flies why honey is better than shit."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Greenthum (29-06-16)

farmguy Guest

Mate plant looks really well for 120watt led an as for stopin nutrients just go by the tri's look threw a scope an start flush wen u see afew ambers
    Atb

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to farmguy For This Useful Post:

Greenthum (29-06-16)

Thanks

Attachment 328725Attachment 328726Attachment 328727Attachment 328728Attachment 328729

5 Days later and she looks so much better cant belive it :-) how she looks in 2 Weeks Holy Shit!