Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: J's Trigeminal Neuralgia Battle Grow (With Chew's Help)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by J.18 View Post
    You could see his massive brain thinking why have I no fucking clue or answer to this!!! It's a great feeling, it's just so tempting to spurt out its cannaboids you ignorant bastard! Get off your leather chair, get out your Range Rover & get your head from out your arse!!
    lol
    Thats pretty much what say with a few added pri*k etc!
    It must be tempting mate but wouldn't say Jack. You never know what kind of person they are, last thing you want it the Big Red Key unlocking your door at 4am

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Blue (18-08-16), Dutchcourage (18-08-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
    lol
    Thats pretty much what say with a few added pri*k etc!
    It must be tempting mate but wouldn't say Jack. You never know what kind of person they are, last thing you want it the Big Red Key unlocking your door at 4am
    No chance of that mate not a prayer....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J.18 For This Useful Post:

Blue (18-08-16), Dutchcourage (18-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

You could see his massive brain thinking why have I no fucking clue or answer to this!!! It's a great feeling, it's just so tempting to spurt out its cannaboids you ignorant bastard! Get off your leather chair, get out your Range Rover & get your head from out your arse!!
    science and medicine will catch up mate, just needs enough people to be ahead of the curve and the story will sell itself , till then..........

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutchcourage For This Useful Post:

J.18 (18-08-16)

Thanks

Hi all, real sorry for lack of updates its been chaos in my world at the moment.

Right girls have grown n grown n grown they are starting their third week of flower on Monday, I have got the girls on a drip feed due to lack of time at the moment, there are too many plants in the grow space so they had to go on drip also for access reasons. Will get some snaps later when I pop in to them.

I'm away next week so leaving written instructions for my buddy (fingers crossed) he sticks to them. Will post some pics up later, all the best guys, J

P.S the Mrs is down too 3 capsules a day and we have left it there as all side effects of meds and pain has completely cleared.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J.18 For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (03-09-16)

Thanks

Hi all, update time.......

The four girls are doing really well but there just not enough space to get in there for pics, I'll take some as their coming out for chop in a few weeks.....

I have made some more capsules for the Mrs which are high thc, she's taking just two a day now which is brilliant and no other meds!! She takes the high CBD for day time and the high thc for night time which she seems to really deep sleep on

So all good on the neuralgia side thank god. Thanks so much chew mate your a life changer.

Will update as and when on condition and if any pics are possible b4 chop I'll get them up.

J

Chew Guest

Hi all, update time.......

The four girls are doing really well but there just not enough space to get in there for pics, I'll take some as their coming out for chop in a few weeks.....

I have made some more capsules for the Mrs which are high thc, she's taking just two a day now which is brilliant and no other meds!! She takes the high CBD for day time and the high thc for night time which she seems to really deep sleep on

So all good on the neuralgia side thank god. Thanks so much chew mate your a life changer.

Will update as and when on condition and if any pics are possible b4 chop I'll get them up.

J
    Thought you had left us J. lol. Very pleased to hear Mrs J is still doing fine Looking forward to some harvest pics
    How the smell? It's like pineapple or something i think...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
    Thought you had left us J. lol. Very pleased to hear Mrs J is still doing fine Looking forward to some harvest pics
    How the smell? It's like pineapple or something i think...
    Not left mate....still lurking lol but really busy...

The smell is really nice mate I never really expected to be so fruity and deep really pleased with them their doing real well

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9