Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: J's Trigeminal Neuralgia Battle Grow (With Chew's Help)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
    For anyone following this, here's some info...

Capsules are size 00 that hold 90ml. If you try and squeeze in the 95ml they are meant to hold you'll find the air stops the capsule locking together

These are made from a 1:1 strain which happens to be CBD crews critical mass.
    Each capsule contains 45mg of CO and mixed at 20:1 ratio using organic flax seed oil
    We shall bring liquid Lecithin into these for the next batch you make
    Cheers Chewey what are the differences between using lecithin instead of flaxseed of do you use both?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to J.18 For This Useful Post:

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by J.18 View Post
    Cheers Chewey what are the differences between using lecithin instead of flaxseed of do you use both?
    Both mate. Mix the flax 5:1 then add 15 grams of liquid lecithin, mix well, then into the fridge for 24hrs. I give it another mix after 10-12 hrs. After 24hrs place in a small water bath until runny then into the capsules

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

J.18 (03-07-16)

Thanks

Both mate. Mix the flax 5:1 then add 15 grams of liquid lecithin, mix well, then into the fridge for 24hrs. I give it another mix after 10-12 hrs. After 24hrs place in a small water bath until runny then into the capsules
    Cheers Chewey, sorry for my lack of knowledge on this bit of the process.....I understand the 5:1 but would the 15 grams of lecithin be to 'X' amount of oil or 'X' amount of oil and flax and in that case how much of that???

Sorry if it don't make much sense I'm knackered lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to J.18 For This Useful Post:

Chew Guest

Cheers Chewey, sorry for my lack of knowledge on this bit of the process.....I understand the 5:1 but would the 15 grams of lecithin be to 'X' amount of oil or 'X' amount of oil and flax and in that case how much of that???

Sorry if it don't make much sense I'm knackered lol
    So, we have

1 gram of CO
    5 grams of flax
    15 grams of lecithin

In total we have 21 grams of goodness and gives us our 20:1 ratio which seems to be doing the trick for now

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

J.18 (03-07-16)

Thanks

Just to keep record in the diary this is the first day in nearly 7 months that my fiancé hasn't had to use a pain killer to try a be pain free and have a "normal nights sleep & day". It's weird for her that she's know expected to have some sort of pain be it moderate to chronic.

The capsules have worked so well Chewey I cannot commend you enough. Fingers crossed we can keep around the same dosage and have as good results or even better to get off pescription shit meds once and for all......

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J.18 For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (25-07-16), kbag (03-07-16)

Chew Guest

Just to keep record in the diary this is the first day in nearly 7 months that my fiancé hasn't had to use a pain killer to try a be pain free and have a "normal nights sleep & day". It's weird for her that she's know expected to have some sort of pain be it moderate to chronic.

The capsules have worked so well Chewey I cannot commend you enough. Fingers crossed we can keep around the same dosage and have as good results or even better to get off pescription shit meds once and for all......
    This is fantastic mate. I'm so pleased it seems to be doing what we hoped. It must be a welcome break for her
    Im super chuffed
    Last edited by Chew; 03-07-16 at 09:15 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

J.18 (03-07-16), kbag (03-07-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times

Thats great news for your mrs J.18 and fingers crossed may it long continue.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kbag For This Useful Post:

J.18 (03-07-16)

Chew Guest

I reckon those prescription pills will be a thing of the passed in no time mate

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (11-08-16), J.18 (03-07-16), kbag (04-07-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kbag View Post
    Thats great news for your mrs J.18 and fingers crossed may it long continue.
    Cheers kbag means a lot mate......

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J.18 For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (11-08-16), kbag (04-07-16)

Thanks

I reckon those prescription pills will be a thing of the passed in no time mate
    With a bit of look mate that's the goal

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J.18 For This Useful Post:

kbag (04-07-16)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast