Thread: Northern lights, Black jesus 14 days old

Thanks

Default Northern lights, Black jesus 14 days old

Just thought i'd post a few pics of my new run, mine are 4 x Black jesus og in this pic Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GOPR1383.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	328536

and 6 Northern light xl which I am starting for someone else. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GOPR1384.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	328537

They are all 15 days old now, and have been under a 125w sunmaster proplight 24hrs a day.
    I put them into net pots last week and the water level is kept at the bottom of the root cubes, with a little pump circulating the water, in 10L I have put 1ml of shogun roots and dropped the ph to 5.8.
    Sometime over the weekend my Black jesus will be going into a 4x25l wilma modded to be a dwc under a 400w dual spec with a parabolic shade, I am running a diary on that one which ill update later

Heres a couple more of my groom with winston my bearded dragon making sure everything is cool! lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GOPR1385.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	328538

Name:	GOPR1386.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	328539

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrjung For This Useful Post:

StreetPizza (04-07-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

looking good so far mate. nice groom you got there aswel wish i had a space like that for a setup. shit bro get that beast on leash before he chomps ya baby girls whats your plans for the grow? DWC?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

mrjung (02-07-16), StreetPizza (04-07-16)

Thanks

Ha cheers mate. Na winstons' cool he usually comes in with me, got a shelf for him by the light and he usually just sits there watching me!

Plans for the grow are as its a 4x 25l wilma modded to semi-dwc. this is my 3rd run in this new room and i'm trying to crack scrogging, i've come up with a cunning plan and hopefully it will come together this time.

Problems on first attempt, net was too high and miss timed the final stretch pushed it under too much, real nice smoke tho she was Nlights

Name:	_L8A3114.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	328604

Name:	_L8A3108.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	328605

Second grow hermied on me but think i had the scrogg really good! SUCKs

this run i'm making a few tweeks the the net design i'mm post a pick of it when i make it 2moz

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrjung For This Useful Post:

StreetPizza (04-07-16)

Thanks

nice room set up

Thanks

Very nice
    Nice to see, literally just started our grow, and to thing two weeks from now it might look like that!