Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Chronic IBS - The cannabis oil diary

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Day 11

x4 capsules used

Another brilliant day. Sleeping and eating great, You really can't fault the Co oil. Feeling as fit as a fiddle.. Tomorrow will be the last dose of Co for me so il get up a final report shortly

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (30-07-16), J.18 (29-07-16), Oxy (29-07-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Evening all

Today is one week since I stopped using the Co. To say I'm amazed with the outcome would be an understatement. I've felt good everyday since.. Don't get me wrong theres the odd twinge every now and again but it's safe to say I'm well on my way to being completely symptom free. I'm still taking my prescribed meds at the minute but the next plan of attack is to use my current grow to make enough oil capsules to see me through another 3 weeks at least. In this time I'm going to reduce the prescribed meds to as little as possible in a hope I can come away from this without the need for more oil or meds. A complete cure.

So if your suffering with an illness and sceptical on the whole cannabis oil thing my message to you is grab it by the balls and go for it. The medical capabilities of the cannabis plant are truly amazing. I've achieved more progress in 12 days with oil than I have in 4 years with the NHS. The sooner this becomes legal the better.

Mon the Oil

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Canna91 (22-08-16), Oxy (10-09-16)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WellBlue View Post
    Evening all

Today is one week since I stopped using the Co. To say I'm amazed with the outcome would be an understatement. I've felt good everyday since.. Don't get me wrong theres the odd twinge every now and again but it's safe to say I'm well on my way to being completely symptom free. I'm still taking my prescribed meds at the minute but the next plan of attack is to use my current grow to make enough oil capsules to see me through another 3 weeks at least. In this time I'm going to reduce the prescribed meds to as little as possible in a hope I can come away from this without the need for more oil or meds. A complete cure.

So if your suffering with an illness and sceptical on the whole cannabis oil thing my message to you is grab it by the balls and go for it. The medical capabilities of the cannabis plant are truly amazing. I've achieved more progress in 12 days with oil than I have in 4 years with the NHS. The sooner this becomes legal the better.

Mon the Oil
    This is better news than I expected Blue. I knew it would work, but I did think after you stopped, it would return. I reckon a few more weeks on it whilst you reduce the meds and you're home and dry mukka

What a fanatic result

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Blue (05-08-16), Dutchcourage (06-08-16), Oxy (10-09-16)

Hopper Guest

Mon the oil indeed mate, gunna have to give it a whirl myself then

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hopper For This Useful Post:

Blue (11-08-16)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4