Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Chronic IBS - The cannabis oil diary

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WellBlue View Post
    Day 2

x 4 capsules used. What I didn't mention yesterday as I wanted to be sure it was CO related was after the third dose I noticed a warm sensation around my stomach. This continued to last the throughout the night. A feeling of released pressure not so much a relief of pain but a sign that something's going on.. Today's been very similar but more intense. So up to now I can't quite pin point exactly what's going on just yet but it's safe to say something is. It's Still very early days but fingers crossed it's a sign of good things to come
    Everything crossed here mate. Hopefully tomorrow or the next day may bring a certain sign

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (22-07-16), Blue (19-07-16), British green (21-07-16), J.18 (20-07-16), Oxy (10-09-16)

Thanks

Day 2

x 4 capsules used. What I didn't mention yesterday as I wanted to be sure it was CO related was after the third dose I noticed a warm sensation around my stomach. This continued to last the throughout the night. A feeling of released pressure not so much a relief of pain but a sign that something's going on.. Today's been very similar but more intense. So up to now I can't quite pin point exactly what's going on just yet but it's safe to say something is. It's Still very early days but fingers crossed it's a sign of good things to come

How did you get on yesterday bud?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J.18 For This Useful Post:

Blue (21-07-16), British green (21-07-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Quote Originally Posted by J.18 View Post
    How did you get on yesterday bud?
    Hi J , I was really busy yesterday so didn't have much time for an update, il get one up tonight... But so far so good mate I'm impressed to say the least

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

British green (21-07-16), J.18 (21-07-16), M_C (21-07-16)

Chew Guest

Got some wifi
    look forward to the update

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Blue (21-07-16), British green (21-07-16), J.18 (21-07-16), M_C (21-07-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
    Got some wifi
    look forward to the update
    Mon the wifi Cheweys in the house

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J.18 For This Useful Post:

Blue (21-07-16), British green (21-07-16), Canna91 (22-08-16)

Thanks

Day 3

x4 capsules used. The stomach sensation mentioned above has now mellowed out.. For the first time in a while I experienced very little Ibs cramps throughout the day and the best part, a full nights sleep

Day 4

x4 capsules used.

For a long time now my Ibs symptoms are at there worst first thing in the morning which is the most stressful part of it all knowing that a 10 hour working day is on the cards whilst in pain. So as you can imagine it leaves you feeling depressed throughout.. Now here's where the magic happens

After another great nights sleep I was up and at em ready to start the day. No stress, no pain a complete relief. I've not felt this good in a very long time.. Il be honest I really wasn't expecting such a turn around in so little time, in fact I was unsure if the Co would have any effects at all. Well today has been a real eye opener for me, the power of Co is incredible. I'm Looking forward to see what tomorrow brings now and hopefully it's another great day. Mon the oil

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

British green (21-07-16), J.18 (21-07-16), M_C (22-07-16)

Chew Guest

Day 3

x4 capsules used. The stomach sensation mentioned above has now mellowed out.. For the first time in a while I experienced very little Ibs cramps throughout the day and the best part, a full nights sleep

Day 4

x4 capsules used.

For a long time now my Ibs symptoms are at there worst first thing in the morning which is the most stressful part of it all knowing that a 10 hour working day is on the cards whilst in pain. So as you can imagine it leaves you feeling depressed throughout.. Now here's where the magic happens

After another great nights sleep I was up and at em ready to start the day. No stress, no pain a complete relief. I've not felt this good in a very long time.. Il be honest I really wasn't expecting such a turn around in so little time, in fact I was unsure if the Co would have any effects at all. Well today has been a real eye opener for me, the power of Co is incredible. I'm Looking forward to see what tomorrow brings now and hopefully it's another great day. Mon the oil
    Now this is what I was expecting to read Fantasic news Blue, and it's only going to get even better!

Mon the oil
    love it...
    Last edited by Chew; 22-07-16 at 08:28 AM.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (22-07-16), Blue (21-07-16), British green (21-07-16), J.18 (21-07-16), M_C (22-07-16)

Thanks

Day 3

Day 4

x4 capsules used.

Yes blue mon the oil indeed bud it'll amaze you even more, like chew said this is just the start, keep going mate

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J.18 For This Useful Post:

Blue (21-07-16), M_C (22-07-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Glad it's working for you a good spliff in the morning helps me go. Need to try making some canna oil.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

Blue (22-07-16)

Thanks

Day 5

x4 capsules used.

Hi folks, another great day today. No Ibs symptoms throughout. Feeling excellent.. I'm usually skipping meals whilst working just to avoid the trouble that comes with my Ibs well I'm certainly not today, 3 meals straight down no issues.

Toking on a joint helps my troubles but this Co is on a whole new level. It's safe to say this really working for me

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Canna91 (22-08-16), Joe Dirt (24-07-16), M_C (22-07-16)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast