Thread: Curing Hashish

Thanks

Default Curing Hashish

Do you?....Just wondering.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Type M View Post
    Yeah I do. The flavours from whatever strain its made from come through lovely after a month or two
    Thanks M....How about a bit of heat and hand pressing?...I've heard that can activate the trichomes to become psychoactive. I'm trying it with some 160m dry ice hash but I've also read that dry ice hash won't mold and press very well and that's what I'm finding.

Thanks

I do wet extraction which produces squidgy hash anyway. Once dry I line a garlic crusher with grease proof paper & press it in that. It does give that nice dark appearance on the outside, then you break it open & it's blond inside

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Type M For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (06-08-16), Cockrobin (23-07-16), Dutchcourage (23-07-16), ggotch (24-07-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,496 Times

This is what I don't with my dry ice hash bro

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fi0i_rXVId0

Up the irons

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

Cockrobin (23-07-16), Type M (23-07-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The budda View Post
    This is what I don't with my dry ice hash bro

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fi0i_rXVId0
    Ive just read a thread by that guy and a great read too...he did his Phd on hashish and mad Charas deep in the hills around the Khyber pass. I'm not blown away by the dry ice hash ive made at 160m, I might go for full melt next time, that guy suggests 70 od micron bag will be fine but he prefers ice hash to co2 hash doesn't he?....I tried to make some Rosin out of it and no joy, no joy with incredible bulk or RQS Criticalbuds either....Back to wilks with the straighteners then :-(
    I also took the advice and pressed my hash with a hot water bottle and hand pressure too, hopefully this will activate the madness ;-)
    Right, now ill watch that temple ball vid of his
    Last edited by Cockrobin; 23-07-16 at 04:28 PM.

Thanks

I do wet extraction which produces squidgy hash anyway. Once dry I line a garlic crusher with grease proof paper & press it in that. It does give that nice dark appearance on the outside, then you break it open & it's blond inside
    Sounds good, I'd be happy with that... have you ever tried co2 extraction to compare and contrast?

Thanks

No, just ice, water & my bubble bags does the job

Thanks

No, just ice, water & my bubble bags does the job
    I've always fancied temple balls, how do they smoke compared to your average resin on the street (Which I quite like)?
    Yes, your man reckons that co2 hash is not malleable enough, and not easy to mold compared to ice hash so back to learning a new method of straight ice hash then SIGHHHH
    I think one thing is pretty certain though...you've gotta work it baby! I like his hot bottle idea and chair for weight force...that blond hash sure did turn a nice creamy colour once the pressing and heat got going!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cockrobin For This Useful Post:

Type M (23-07-16)

Thanks

Your average resin on the street isnt in the same league as well made/cured bubble hash

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Type M For This Useful Post:

Cockrobin (23-07-16), M_C (05-08-16)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast