Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Secret sleeper..Medical oil..Project C.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

Default Secret sleeper..Medical oil..Project C.

So some details will be revealed some will not .. they will in the end but as it's on going you get little..at the mo

where to start.

I have made quite a bit of oil in the past all types just for percy use to get wasted..
    So have found imo using Spirytus polish grain vodka at 96-98 percent the easyest and lazyest way..

oz in mason jar poor on spirytus 30 second shake then cheesecolth it out then fillter then boil of in pyrex in pyrex hot water bain marie water bath type thing.

So i have some strong oil at the moment.

So after reading alot of, you guys threads i decided to help this person.

I will not go to much into medical but they have trouble sleeping not the tossing and turning but some pain and also have an incurable illness that the tablets are not working now and their pain and quality of life is suffering from this..
    they have never done drugs only what the doctors have given them.

So when i made the first capsule i did no more than a rice grain drop off oil in a empty 00 capsule.
    capsule was an empty natural stomach remedy from superdrug..poured the powder out and quick blow inside to ensure all the powder was gone and it was good to go.

Feedback..
    Day 1
    Patience c was given the capsule later on in the evening about 10 minutes after last of normal meds..

1 hour after patience c first swallowed they was feeling the full effects of capsule and was finding moving and balance a hard thing to do.
    They was taken to bed where they slept pain free..out like a light.

Will update when have more feedback for size weight of the next dose's.
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Happy roken For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (29-07-16), Dutchcourage (29-07-16), J.18 (29-07-16), marque08 (30-07-16), Roberts (08-10-16)

Thanks

Hi fair play, goon on you mate always nice to try & help those that need it the most! Have you thought of using the bio bomb method as a suppository to stop any highs or negative effects?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to J.18 For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (29-07-16), Happy roken (29-07-16), marque08 (30-07-16), Roberts (08-10-16)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Happy roken View Post
    So some details will be revealed some will not .. they will in the end but as it's on going you get little..at the mo

where to start.

I have made quite a bit of oil in the past all types just for percy use to get wasted..
    So have found imo using Spirytus polish grain vodka at 96-98 percent the easyest and lazyest way..

oz in mason jar poor on spirytus 30 second shake then cheesecolth it out then fillter then boil of in pyrex in pyrex hot water bain marie water bath type thing.

So i have some strong oil at the moment.

So after reading alot of, you guys threads i decided to help this person.

I will not go to much into medical but they have trouble sleeping not the tossing and turning but some pain and also have an incurable illness that the tablets are not working now and their pain and quality of life is suffering from this..
    they have never done drugs only what the doctors have given them.

So when i made the first capsule i did no more than a rice grain drop off oil in a empty 00 capsule.
    capsule was an empty natural stomach remedy from superdrug..poured the powder out and quick blow inside to ensure all the powder was gone and it was good to go.

Feedback..
    Day 1
    Patience c was given the capsule later on in the evening about 10 minutes after last of normal meds..

1 hour after patience c first swallowed they was feeling the full effects of capsule and was finding moving and balance a hard thing to do.
    They was taken to bed where they slept pain free..out like a light.

Will update when have more feedback for size weight of the next dose's.
    Good to hear you're helping someone out, good on you!

There are quite a few things you can do here that will save you money, oil, have a bigger oil yield and much cleaner oil. We can also reduce the high and in return, should bring greater relief. If you're interested, let me know
    Last edited by Chew; 29-07-16 at 02:59 PM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (29-07-16), Happy roken (29-07-16), marque08 (30-07-16), Roberts (08-10-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by J.18 View Post
    Hi fair play, goon on you mate always nice to try & help those that need it the most! Have you thought of using the bio bomb method as a suppository to stop any highs or negative effects?
    No i have not, but a suppository is a no.

Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
    Good to hear you're helping someone out, good on you!
    Definitely no disrespect to you chew but we don't know each other..
    But i belive in karma.
    i see it like this i will help most people but and it's a big but only if they willing to help others.
    For any of my friends i will give my time and skills to use for whatever it maybe to help them in any way i can as most will for me.
    i have been around and have meet many types of people and seen shit and lived a half normal life.
    What i am saying is i know your willing to do the same, i say this from you did what you did by helping your mate but others i thought that in the canna med biz are in it for the money..
    Well they used to be don't know about this now..
    i am more the love kinda guy or the do good to feel good feel. or just help a pal out..

as for saving money, oil and bigger oil yield and much cleaner oil i am all ears but am going to invest in some proper kit.
    can't say for what yet but some lab type shit..well yes some lab gear.
    got some contacts that use lab stuff as everyday work so fingers crossed.

As for reducing the high i belive it's the high THC not CBD that is making patience c goto sleep without the pain fast and sleeping because stoned not out of
    complete tiredness..
    I hope this helps chew.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Happy roken For This Useful Post:

marque08 (30-07-16), Roberts (08-10-16)

Chew Guest

No i have not, but a suppository is a no.

Definitely no disrespect to you chew but we don't know each other..
    But i belive in karma.
    i see it like this i will help most people but and it's a big but only if they willing to help others.
    For any of my friends i will give my time and skills to use for whatever it maybe to help them in any way i can as most will for me.
    i have been around and have meet many types of people and seen shit and lived a half normal life.
    What i am saying is i know your willing to do the same, i say this from you did what you did by helping your mate but others i thought that in the canna med biz are in it for the money..
    Well they used to be don't know about this now..
    i am more the love kinda guy or the do good to feel good feel. or just help a pal out..

as for saving money, oil and bigger oil yield and much cleaner oil i am all ears but am going to invest in some proper kit.
    can't say for what yet but some lab type shit..well yes some lab gear.
    got some contacts that use lab stuff as everyday work so fingers crossed.

As for reducing the high i belive it's the high THC not CBD that is making patience c goto sleep without the pain fast and sleeping because stoned not out of
    complete tiredness..
    I hope this helps chew.
    Ok,
    The first way you can save money is by ditching the Spirytus. From memory, this cost around £35 for 500ml. Use Isopropyl Alcohol 99.9% food grade. Find this on ebay, item number: 271245827217. £21.99 for 5 litres Vs £350 for the same volume.

The way you are extracting the oil, you're are throwing oil away. You are also pulling the unwanted fats, waxes and chlorophyll. You do not need any fancy equipment either. Follow this guide for an improved yield and cleaner oil. https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Cannabis-Oil

Yes, it's the THC that's knocking your patient out. If moving and balance is an issue for them then clearly the dose is too high. Also, strength of euphoria is not an indication of a good medical dose, quite the opposite. I think a better approach would be to control the pain, not put the patient in orbit. If he/she is enjoying being really high, fair enough and go with this...

Mix your CO with coconut oil and start with 40:1 ratio. Fill into size 00 capsules (ebay) Take one capsule and wait 2 hrs. If it's not enough, take another and again, wait 2 hrs. Make a note of how many they take and adjust the carrier for the next batch.

Personally, i would use Flax Seed oil as the carrier. Long-chained fatty acids (flaxseed oil, grape seed oil, etc) get pulled out of the gut and passed into the lymphatic system because the enzymes that act on them are found there, and not in the liver. Coconut oil is a medium-chained fatty acid, so it works all the way through the digestive system, from stomach to liver and out into the intestines.

So by using Flax seed as the carrier, more cannabinoids will get into their system without being metabolized by particular enzymes in the liver. This should offer greater relief but not so much of a high. They will still feel the effects and sleep should not be an issue.

Using straight CO is a waste of meds. The bioavailability is very poor, a carrier of some kind is essential
    Hope this helps
    Last edited by Chew; 30-07-16 at 08:53 AM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (07-08-16), Happy roken (07-08-16), J.18 (08-08-16), Roberts (08-10-16)

Thanks

Cheers chew..

Not realy a way to measure what i have been giving as a dose but about a quarter size of a grain of rice or smaller..

After doing a few times now i have never gone bigger than that.

Have bought the flaxseed oil from tesco but not mixed anything together yet..
    they say it has unsaturated alpha-linolenic acid and that is very good..

when mixing my oil would it be better to heat the flax seed oil?? and then add my thc oil???

been looking into just cbd online and found a few different products..

Also that cbd crew produce most of the cbd seeds for themselves but also for other seed companys..and some just repackage their seeds!!!.
    I found this out while researching online..

can anybody recommend a good cbd strain they have grown??

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happy roken For This Useful Post:

Roberts (08-10-16)

Thanks

Critical cure strain . Thc 4% 9% cbd ratio
    Last edited by Mazzer; 07-08-16 at 08:36 AM.

Chew Guest

Cheers chew..

Not realy a way to measure what i have been giving as a dose but about a quarter size of a grain of rice or smaller..

After doing a few times now i have never gone bigger than that.

Have bought the flaxseed oil from tesco but not mixed anything together yet..
    they say it has unsaturated alpha-linolenic acid and that is very good..

when mixing my oil would it be better to heat the flax seed oil?? and then add my thc oil???

been looking into just cbd online and found a few different products..

Also that cbd crew produce most of the cbd seeds for themselves but also for other seed companys..and some just repackage their seeds!!!.
    I found this out while researching online..

can anybody recommend a good cbd strain they have grown??
    ive Grown CBD Crews Critical Mass. It's a fantasic Strain. Big yielder and a good oil yield too. Highly recommend it

Heat the CO and flax in a water bath to mix

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

J.18 (08-08-16)

Thanks

Hi, am a brain tumor sufferer and want to source oil-any advice on what or where?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Quote Originally Posted by lorienlouise View Post
    Hi, am a brain tumor sufferer and want to source oil-any advice on what or where?
    Sorry to hear of your troubles but we don't supply any meds here and it's strictly against the rules to ask for meds
    Last edited by Blue; 07-10-16 at 08:37 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast