Thread: biobizz light mix ?

Thanks

Default biobizz light mix ?

Just bought 2 x 50 l bags of light mix for my auto grow and was wondering if I should get the soil and give it a mix since I heard that can activate some of the bacteria ?

Also wanted to know if anyone has any experience with this soil and if they added anything to it

Stan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,573 Times

Default biobizz light mix ?

I used it for my first grow and just used the usual grow and bloom feeds. Didn't add anything to the soil. Using it again for my second go too!

Cheers!

Thanks

Hey thanks for you're input man hope if lt comes out well, but I literally just got the soil from my friend that went to buy it ( has a car) and he fucked up and bought me some soil called janeco-light-mix by Atami, if anyone has any opinion on that soil?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

They do a lot of grow products, can't see it been any different to the bio bizz light mix, just their version of it.
    Just keep an eye on the plants, I think you will be fine.

Thanks

Oh okay perfect I'll just keep an eye out for deficiencies and its needs 👌

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

I know some 1 who used some of the nutes! Not sure what soil he uses but he swears by atami nutes. The only 1 I can remember the name of Is bloombastic. Which is his pk boost. I'm pretty sure he gets all atami nutes from root stim to call mag.

sent from Thames Ironworks

Thanks

Oh nice that's good news then wasn't sure about the brand cuz I couldn't find any reviews thanks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stan The Ganja Man For This Useful Post:

Ironman (01-08-16)