Thread: canna oil / rso oil / cbd oil using distiller

Thanks

Default canna oil / rso oil / cbd oil using distiller

Hi,

Am thinking of getting a home distiller, Smart Still / Still Spirits - essential oils, water, alcohol

smart-still-still-spirits-essential-oils-water-alcohol

youtube this How to make cannabis oil using Countertop Distiller & FROZEN Alcohol

It is essentially the same setup as a rice cooker, you can add more liquid as it reduces, and when there isnt much you can add to the coffee warmer.

This is to replace the rice cooker. But also as I have been using food grade 96% ethanol, it will allow me to collect the ethanol again. For atleast one more useage.

Making the oil, for different friend with cancer.

What you suggest to decarb in the oven first or let the making oil process and coffee warmer plate do the decarbing.

Some say, defo do decarb first and then continue with the oil making process, including the coffee warmer to remove all ethanol.

Some say just let the oil making process do the decarb.

Have you used a distiller to make the Canna/RSO/CBD oil?

Thanks

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dev2016 For This Useful Post:

J.18 (31-07-16)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dev2016 View Post
    Hi,

Am thinking of getting a home distiller, Smart Still / Still Spirits - essential oils, water, alcohol

smart-still-still-spirits-essential-oils-water-alcohol

youtube this How to make cannabis oil using Countertop Distiller & FROZEN Alcohol

It is essentially the same setup as a rice cooker, you can add more liquid as it reduces, and when there isnt much you can add to the coffee warmer.

This is to replace the rice cooker. But also as I have been using food grade 96% ethanol, it will allow me to collect the ethanol again. For atleast one more useage.

Making the oil, for different friend with cancer.

What you suggest to decarb in the oven first or let the making oil process and coffee warmer plate do the decarbing.

Some say, defo do decarb first and then continue with the oil making process, including the coffee warmer to remove all ethanol.

Some say just let the oil making process do the decarb.

Have you used a distiller to make the Canna/RSO/CBD oil?

Thanks
    I don't reclaim my solvent. I use ISO 99.9 % food grade. £21.99 for 5 litres delivered. I always decarb first in the oven. I can't be bothered to faff around with keeping an eye on temps etc. I set my oven with an independent thermometer, set the timer, then have a cuppa and crack on with things. This is how i make my oil from start to finish...

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Cannabis-Oil

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

ciderboy (02-08-16), dev2016 (06-08-16), J.18 (31-07-16)

Thanks

Hi,

Am looking at a few work top distillers for home, to reclaim back the solvent. Do you think this would be safe to use to make the rso/cbd oil to then apply under tongue or top lip gum area.

Thanks
    Last edited by Chew; 02-08-16 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Image removed

Chew Guest

No images/links to online stores please.

I can't comment on that solvent. I don't even know what it is as I couldn't read the discription but even then, that's your choice.
    I only use what I have already mentioned above.

If you are making oil to try and fight cancer then under the tongue and tacking to the gum is alone is not enough and a waste of good oil.
    Last edited by Chew; 02-08-16 at 11:56 AM.

Chew Guest

If you need help with a treatment plan and methods then let me know, and also what cancer you are fighting..

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

ciderboy (02-08-16), Dazmandaz (02-08-16)

Thanks

Hi,

Trying to fight breast cancer, that has spread to brain. Radiotherapy will happen first, then some chemo tablets, and pain killers, anti sick, anti nausea, etc.

Think too many meds doesnt help, although needed.

So hoping the oil helps target brain area, and fixes the issues.

But if you know on how to best take the oil, to target the area.

Cheers mate

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dev2016 For This Useful Post:

Chew Guest

Let's keep this in one thread please mate.

Is her cancer estrogen-based ?

Is your cannabis all High THC or do you have some CBD too?
    Last edited by Chew; 06-08-16 at 09:19 AM.