Thread: leaf problems

Thanks

Question leaf problems

can anyone help ive got 3 autos in a 5ft long tank anyway that's never been a problem all of a sudden 1 of the 3 looks as if its dying going yellow the other 2 are fine nice and green now the 1 I am talking about is full of bud but not ready yet strange there was one thing last week there was a moth in there tried to catch it but it disappeared and cant see it any ideas cheers:

Thanks

Evening Canny, moth won't be a problem. I'd have a look at the roots system, compare the 3 is it affecting just the one plant or are all 3 at a different stage. Have a sniff of the tank, does all that seem normal. Run your finger up the smooth wall of the tank, is that nice and clean? If you find any problems in that area then come back.

Thanks

hi mate the other 2 are fine the only problem I can see is the tray on top the angle the water has been gathering at the front where the pump is so the roots have been sitting in the water but the roots look nice n white its got me ? im on the last couple of week theres plenty bud but its not ready

Thanks

Are all the leaves going yellow or is it affecting only part of the plant? Affecting top or bottom of plant?