Thread: First grow ,sick plants ,brown spots

Thanks

Unhappy First grow ,sick plants ,brown spots

Hi guys ! I've recently started my first grow (plants sprouted 2 weeks ago ,Super Skunk Automatic) and I've already encountered some problems...My setup is : 1.2x1.2x1.6m grow tent ,300w CFL Dual-Spectrum (13.500 lumens) 18hrs/day , no ventilation YET(this cfl light doesn't produce much heat,but I'm planning to get an extractor fan soon) using 8 liter smart pots ,growing in Canna Coco Coir ,as for nutes I've bought Bio-Bizz Grow and Bio-Bizz Bloom .I've recently started feeding my 3 little plants with nutes (Grow ,used it when the plants were 10-12 days old) ,used about 1/4tsp per 3 liters of water ,but I only did this once,because the plants started to show bad signs .

PLANT 1 has some brown spots on it and looks a bit yellowish ,it worries me the most...maybe cal-mag deficiency?
    PLANT 2 looks droopy ,leaves a bit yellow-ish .Overwatering?
    PLANT 3 looks healthy to me ,just a bit underdeveloped ,as it sprouted 2 days after her sisters.
    I've already ordered some Plant Magic Magne Cal+ 500ml ,ph down 250ml & ph up 250ml + a digital ph meter tester .How am I supposed to cure these plants? Please help me guys ,I really don't want to lose them and have to start all over again any help will be greatly appreciated .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ak.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	329571   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2520.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	329570   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2521.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	329572   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2522.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	329573   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2524.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	329574  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dannewb For This Useful Post:

JB (03-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

They are All hungry mate, thats the only issue i see.. I'm sure some soil grower will be along soon & help point you in the right direction.. don't worry though, with a bit of tlc they'll be fine

4. The Following User Says Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

dannewb (12-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

You really need an EC meter to measure accurately the amount of feed you are giving the plants...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

dannewb (12-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Whoops my bad.. Its a coco grow.. They need more food mate but as Mc says you really could do with an ec meter to monitor whats going in & coming out.. Ive never used them nutes so it would guess 1 quarter strength feed at that stage would help brigthen them up to a better shade of green.. And are you ph'ing feed? 5.6-5.8 is cool at this stage.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

dannewb (12-08-16)

The Aspie Toker Guest

The other option is to carefully dig them out with a fork and put them into soil. Then grow organically instead.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Hobby420 (11-08-16)

Thanks

I just ordered an EC meter from amazon ,it should arrive soon enough .As for ph ,I have no idea...my ph meter is on it's way ,should arrive in a few days .Thank you guys ,I'll try feeding them with some nutes and see how they react to it .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dannewb For This Useful Post:

M_C (02-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times

I would personally stop using the BioBizz and get some Canna Coco A & B. When you get your EC pen check your run off at least 20% run off you want. When this young you can water feed every other day but do not let the coco get to dry. I would say the coco is a little hot for them, until you get your EC pen we will not know this for certain.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kbag For This Useful Post:

dannewb (12-08-16)