Thread: Coco 4 Pot Dripper System - Run To Waste

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bulls Guest

Default Coco 4 Pot Dripper System - Run To Waste

Hello everyone. As I promised here is the thread of how I made my Dripper system for coco.
    It is quite simple as long as you order the right things and have them in hand. All you need after that is a few cable ties and pair of scissors.
    Here is the shopping list(Massive Thanks to Samwise Gamgee for the shoppings list):
    1. Water butt - I am using 80L at the moment.
    2. Micro-Jet MC 450 Oxy Pump
    3. Iceline pipe -13mm
    4. Dripper Line 3mm
    5. Double Barbed Elbow 13mm
    6. Double Barbed T 13mm
    7. Flow Valve Gate 13mm
    8. Dripper fittings 4 way
    9. Drippers (blue)
    10. Air Pump
    11. Timer

So all I did is grabbed a pair of scissors and started. Placed my water tank on the side of my tent and measured at what height I want my line to run. Then made a hole in my tent, small enough only to fit the Iceline 13mm Flexi-Pipe(Picture 11).Placed my Water pump(Picture 12) in the near end of the water butt and cut the desired length of Iceline Flexi-Pipe I needed. Attached the pipe and the pump together and fitted the Double Barbed Elbow 13mm(Picture 9) on the top end. Then attached what's left from the Iceline and put it through the whole of the tent.

Made another whole from the opposite side of the tent at the same height so I can attach the Iceline and stay leveled.

I will be using 2 Drippers per pot so I will use 2 x 4 - Way Dripper Fittings(Picture 14). Decided which will be the best position for them and cut the Iceline on that place simply adding the Dripper Fittings in between the running Iceline as you can see on the photos. After the last Fitting I added Inline Flow Control Tap(Picture 10).

All you need to do is then cut 8 same length Dripper Line(PIcture 15) pieces and attach one end to the 4 Way dripper fittings and the other end to the Flood Drippers(Picture 3). That's it! Job done! All you need to do now is measure how much water is going through your drippers and set the timer for how long you want your system to be running every day! I will be most likely running my for 15 minutes every day 1 Hr after the lights are on and that should give me plenty of runoff that will be collected in my trays under the pots. I am getting rid of my runnoff every 4 days when I refill my water butt. Ah, and don't forget to put airpump in the water tank to mix your feed 1 hours prior feeding!

Hope that helps guys!
    Last edited by Bulls; 03-08-16 at 11:36 AM.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (03-08-16), Butcher82 (03-08-16), Dazmandaz (03-08-16), dogman (22-11-16), GEORGE (04-06-17), Ginger-bud (21-09-17), Greencrack102 (31-05-18), imnice (04-08-16), jake420 (02-06-17), joker_the_smoker (04-08-16), kebe (28-10-16), Kobayashi (30-05-17), menowhere (05-06-17), modollaz (05-08-16), M_C (18-05-17), Peanut butter (14-03-18), Samwise Gamgee (03-08-16), The budda (24-11-16), toblue (10-05-17), turnkey (09-04-18), Type M (11-06-17)