Thread: New Wilma starter

Thanks

Default New Wilma starter

Hi everyone,

I've Just bought Wilma system, can someone please explain me please an easy start diary?

do I still start seedling in some sort of soil medium?

What week from seed do I Add clay pebbles and into bigger pots

Can some one please give me like a pit size grow guide and what and when? As I Can't see a right easy idiots guide (that I need ) 😂

Thanks all 🍻

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GREATWHITESHARK For This Useful Post:

edgar62 (07-08-16)

Thanks

Hi mate,

Have you already germinated the seeds? Are you planning to do the whole grow with just pebbles in the Wilma?

Rock wool cubes are what I have seen most people starting their seedlings off in when growing in pebbles.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eggman For This Useful Post:

edgar62 (07-08-16), GREATWHITESHARK (07-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,522 Times

hi mate i use the wilma 4 pot and have done a few grows with them , this is my current grow :https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070433883

its not the most detailed diary look out for my older diarys also look out for samwise gamgees diarys he is another wilma user who knows his stuff

i suggest you start a diary or post in the mentor section and some one will help/teach you what to do

heres how i start of with my wilma grow and by the way i use coco not the pebbles .(you can use either)

germinate your seed then when a tail pops out of your seed then drop it into something called a coco pellet ,these are little pellets of coco that you water and then swell up holding the water for your seed once you see a few roots then pot it into a small pot with coco for a week to let its roots establish properly then up pot as required them onto your wilma pot and then full steam ahead .

its the same process when using the clay balls apart from use rockwool cubes for your seedling ,im unsure on the clay ball way but i presume its just the same .

either way get a diary up, read and read and then read some more and you wont look back loads of good guys on here that will sort you out ,good luck with your grow

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazmandaz For This Useful Post:

edgar62 (07-08-16), GREATWHITESHARK (07-08-16), onion ring (14-08-16)

Thanks

Hi eggman I've tried rock wool twice now and it didn't work for me the routes didn't seem to come out and the plant didn't grow.

I have started germinating 8 seeds and have planted into small pots with soil this time 2nd day of plant now after the route came out of seeds, they're now in a propagator. This last 2 times I have fucked up and don't know what I'm doing wrong. My first grow 2 years ago was successful , so I'm not sure where I'm fucking up atm.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GREATWHITESHARK For This Useful Post:

edgar62 (07-08-16)

Thanks

Thanks dazmandaz, will do that mate ����

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GREATWHITESHARK For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (07-08-16), edgar62 (07-08-16)

Thanks

Game on guys ���� just set this diary up and will need some mentor help

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070437213

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GREATWHITESHARK For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (07-08-16), edgar62 (07-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

As soon as you've germinated your seedlings take the top off the propagator seeds are different to cutting. Also if your using paper tissue or glass water method make sure you handle with care and use tweezers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

GREATWHITESHARK (15-11-18)

Thanks

I always just put the seeds/cutting into root riots, pretty much 100% success rates so far

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hightower76 For This Useful Post:

GREATWHITESHARK (15-11-18)