Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: My vaping Journey - Samwise does vapping :)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,171 Times

Default My vaping Journey - Samwise does vapping :)

The Journey Begins...

Hi Folks,

So a few months ago I decided it was time to kick the evil weed to the kerb, when I say evil obviously I am referring to tobacco

As a canna user I generally only ever smoked joints with baccy, so quiting baccy meant I was also going to have to change the way i took canna as well.

Like a lot of people I decided that vaping looked like a very viable way of me kicking the baccy, but still getting my fix. My wife got hold of a couple of those cheap Eco pen things, which seemed fine for nicotine replacement

So I done a lot of reading and spoke with lots of people on the forum, as I wanted a vape that I would be able to vape bud and oil with. After reading lots of reviews I decided on getting the Mighty by Storz and Bickel. Have to admit although its not cheap its a great well made piece of kit

So I managed to find something that still gave me the great taste of the homegrown weed, without the need for baccy

But my quest wasn't over yet, I decided that I wanted something more portable and stealth like, that would allow me to be able to smoke in public

So over the next few posts I am going to detail stuff I have tried and where I find myself now

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (10-08-16), Buster (16-08-16), Dazmandaz (11-08-16), Eggman (10-08-16), GEORGE (05-02-17), Ginger-bud (10-08-16), JB (11-08-16), lazylathe (16-10-16), M_C (10-08-16), SecondShot (13-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

Be appreciated Sam , thank you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutchcourage For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-17)

Thanks

Nice one buddy, I will be following in your footsteps very soon and dumping the dreaded bacy so will sign up with this one if you don't mind? Do you mind if I ask how much you paid for the mighty? Cheers buddy👍

As a kid I was forced to eat my greens now I voluntarily smoke them.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matts.fish For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-17), Samwise Gamgee (10-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

I have the s and b plenty Sam

Im sat looking at it now whilst smoking a bifter lol

Im getting to that age now where you know you gotta make a change.

I used an iolite years ago for a bit,didnt like it.
    Iv tried the plenty once and it just makes me cough.

Ill sub to follow ya journey dear,might find the answer Im looking for eh?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (11-08-16), GEORGE (05-02-17), M_C (10-08-16), Samwise Gamgee (10-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,003 Times

I got the mighty to , I usually have a blast on it before relaxing with a joint. Old habits eh , I'm vaping the rest of the time joints are the only time I use tobacco. Must kick it to though vaping is a bit strong for an all dayer like me. Hope you post about the vg pg thc mix cos that might be a way forward.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ginger-bud For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-17), JB (11-08-16)

Thanks

I cant remember off the top of my head mate, but if you check amazon or ebay you will see the price

They aren't cheap but they are very good for vaping weed or oil

Quote Originally Posted by matts.fish View Post
    Nice one buddy, I will be following in your footsteps very soon and dumping the dreaded bacy so will sign up with this one if you don't mind? Do you mind if I ask how much you paid for the mighty? Cheers buddy��

As a kid I was forced to eat my greens now I voluntarily smoke them.
    I'm not sure about the Plenty, Beth, but on the Mighty or the Crafty, which I got for my Mrs you can adjust the voltage.

My Mrs found that with the voltage too high then it would make her cough and splutter a bit, she put the voltage down to 1.8v and its a lot better

Quote Originally Posted by Bethmeg View Post
    I have the s and b plenty Sam

Im sat looking at it now whilst smoking a bifter lol

Im getting to that age now where you know you gotta make a change.

I used an iolite years ago for a bit,didnt like it.
    Iv tried the plenty once and it just makes me cough.

Ill sub to follow ya journey dear,might find the answer Im looking for eh?
    I love the mighty fella, its great as you can really taste the weed

I'm the same as you thou, love my joints, I have given up fags for 4 months now, but still smoking joints at the minute

I have been doing some experiments with E-juice and RSO oil thou, and may have found something that might work for me, still in the testing phase at the second

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger-bud View Post
    I got the mighty to , I usually have a blast on it before relaxing with a joint. Old habits eh , I'm vaping the rest of the time joints are the only time I use tobacco. Must kick it to though vaping is a bit strong for an all dayer like me. Hope you post about the vg pg thc mix cos that might be a way forward.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (11-08-16), Dutchcourage (11-08-16), GEORGE (05-02-17), JB (11-08-16), matts.fish (10-08-16), M_C (10-08-16)

Thanks

Hiya mate, I've heard you can get the attachments to go onto a normal Vape pen which enable you to smoke the wax or shatter through it.
    Sounds perfect for public smoking as nobody would be able to tell the difference.
    FLP
    Don't take life so seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fan leaf Phil For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-17), Samwise Gamgee (11-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

Hey Fan leaf, excuse my stupidity but wouldn't people smell what was being exhaled??/

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutchcourage For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-17)

Thanks

Hi Folks,

So on my journey to give up the baccy, I got myself a Mighty vape, like I said above its great for vaping bud and oil, but it is strong, and I really need something that I can use to replace everyday joint smoking.

As tobacco replacement my wife bought a couple of cheap Ego pens from B&M, these were less that £20 each and were great for vaping just tobacco e-juice:

So these seemed great as a replacement for roll ups during the day, but I still needed to find something to replace the joints

So I done a bit of reading up and searching on YouTube and found the below video, which was a way of mixing concentrates with PG/VG juice and then vaping them as normal e-juice

So this sounded just what I wanted, so I decided I needed to make some RSO oil, so I followed Chew's guide that he had made and as I had a good harvest from my last grow, I decided to use 5 oz of cured bud to make the oil with. I have included a link below to Chews latest thread on how to make RSO oil

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Cannabis-Oil
    Last edited by Samwise Gamgee; 11-08-16 at 11:44 AM.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (11-08-16), GEORGE (05-02-17), JB (11-08-16), M_C (11-08-16)

Thanks

Right so I followed Chew's guide and out of 5oz of bud, I ended up with around 20-25g of RSO oil

This was great as it meant I could experiment a little with the oil until I found what I wanted, so my first experiment I pretty much followed the below video, using a gram of the RSO

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (11-08-16), Dutchcourage (11-08-16), GEORGE (05-02-17), JB (11-08-16), M_C (11-08-16)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast